How to use The Teen in a Sentence?
- 1. The first person he saw was one of the teen-agers, and he charged him with abandon. 🔊
- 2. His fist was cocked, and he was heading for one of the teen-agers with murder in his eye. 🔊
- 3. Having lost the father and older males for the greater portion of the day, the home now loses the children of from seven to the "'teen" years for five or six hours of the day. 🔊
- 4. He was looking at Boyd instead--still stumbling back and forth as the teen-ager baiting him winked on and off in front of him and behind him. 🔊
- 5. (Just as I am writing this section, a newscaster on CNBC, reporting from a WTO demonstration, is condescendingly laughing at the word 'neo-liberal' on a placard, believing that the teen protestor holding it has invented the term!) 🔊