Short & Simple Example Sentence For The Tough | The Tough Sentence
- The tough tenderfoot.
- At this the tough winced.
- This is the tough part.
- The tough turned quickly.
- The tough shifted uneasily.
- He looked disturbed when he recognized the tough.
- Roger felt the tough beneath him exerting all his energy.
- The tough was too skilled to be caught with a solid blow.
- The tough opened the door and passed out into the hall way.
- Dismembering the rabbit, he gnawed at the tough meat.
- Who loved so well the tough old Dean.
- And the tough poked his nose close to that of Caleb Allen.
- Only the experienced and expert can cut the tough outer rind.
- Unable to rend the tough fabric, it resorted to another method.
- Then he slipped entirely out, and the tough buffalo hide closed up behind him.
- In serving oranges, remove the tough part and give only the juice.
- There, was the tough, tight tendon of the ripping ground pine.
- But at the first attempt to bite the tough thing, out came a loose tooth.
- The tough, wiry fellow took his gun, and went into the woods.
- Veiling his astonishment as best he could, Hal approached the tough.
- How the tough wind springs to wrestle, When the tide is on the flood!
- The periwinkle, and the tough dogfish At even-time have got into my dish!
- The tough part, then, was for Alice, who knew what it was all about.
- From the tough sinews of the large animals, every Cave-man made his own thread.
How To Use The Tough In A Sentence?
- I and my three lieutenants were mounted on the tough mountain ponies of the country.
- They nipped at the rubber boots and left the marks of their teeth on the tough uppers.
- He had to break away fronds of the tough branches to open a hole into the dark interior.
- Although in ignorance of what had occurred, the tough old skipper rose to the occasion.
- He caught the back of his chair with both hands in a grasp that tried to squeeze the tough oak.
- The tough fibre of the wood enables the conifers to resist damage by wind and by ice.
- The tough little enlisted guard stepped up and reported clearly and rapidly and without pause.
- But the thermite had been burning steadily, biting through the tough skin of the metal moon.
- He lay down on his chest, hooking his feet in amongst the tough roots of the heather.
- He broke off the tough, resisting substance six inches further along and again applied his spark.
- Then a sharp point pierced downward, the tip of a knife slitting the tough stuff.
- We could plainly see how the tough old ice bent and rose up at the shock without breaking.
- The tough roots of the larch tree supply threads with which the Indian sews his birch canoe.
- The tough uttered a howl as he went down, and Ferris gave a cry of consternation.
- Now Burris seemed to think of him as a kind of God, and gave him all the tough dirty jobs.
- With blistered hands and burning lungs he hacked at the tough strands of hemp with his pocket-knife.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
The Tough in a sentence
The Tough sentence
sentence with The Tough
The Tough used in a sentence
The Tough make sentence
make sentence with The Tough
make sentence of The Tough
The Tough sentence in english