The Vehicle In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For The Vehicle | The Vehicle Sentence
- The vehicle carried him off.
- He recognized the vehicle at once.
- Frederick carried them himself to the vehicle.
- Suddenly the vehicle came to a stop.
- The vehicle of language has broken down.
- The vehicle proceeded at a quick pace.
- But the astral body is the vehicle of all these things.
- What was the vehicle brought for at so early an hour?
- The dog had already leaped into the vehicle.
- He was the vehicle by which was brought accurate knowledge.
- My father and mother happened to be the vehicle.
- She begged me to sit down and await the vehicle.
- The vehicle approaching contained a friend.
- John shakes his head dubiously as he enters the vehicle.
- So saying, she descends from the vehicle.
- Nature is the vehicle, and threefold degree.
- The vehicle came, and the travellers started.
- At last all was ready, and the vehicle got under way.
- The vehicle then quitted the Rue du Temple.
- The vehicle stops.
- Her dress was as shabby as the vehicle in which she had arrived.
- They transmitted to him their divine art and the vehicle of its expression.
- It does not know of what undying words it is made the vehicle.
- Gertrude shrank back into a corner of the vehicle as it departed.
- The outer wheels of the vehicle were over the edge of the precipice.
- Louisa leaned back in the corner of the vehicle silent and motionless.
- But at a certain moment the vehicle was arrested by a sudden shock.
- It was not entirely successful, but it enabled him to see out of the vehicle.
- The troopers drew to the side of the track as he reined in beside the vehicle.
- Slipping behind the embankment, he waited for the vehicle to pass.
- The vehicle shot forward and came floating in over the scene of the fighting.
- Lorenzo was there, fastening the bag of meal securely under the vehicle.
- A few minutes later the vehicle was rolling over the dusty high-road.
- Raising the vehicle with levers, we placed these sticks under the wheels.
- He stood bareheaded until the visitor climbed into the vehicle and drove away.
How To Use The Vehicle In A Sentence?
- Will you be kind enough to allow your periodical to be the vehicle of this invitation?
- The doctor climbed down from one side of the vehicle and the driver from the other.
- With some difficulty he persuaded the driver of the vehicle to convey so dubious a passenger.
- You should have seen his face as he grasped the side of the vehicle and cried out in his terror.
- It was as if her whole palpitating loveliness had become the vehicle of an exquisite entreaty.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
The Vehicle in a sentence
The Vehicle sentence
sentence with The Vehicle
The Vehicle used in a sentence
The Vehicle make sentence
make sentence with The Vehicle
make sentence of The Vehicle
The Vehicle sentence in english