Them Around In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Them Around | Them Around Sentence
- Bob wiggled them around.
- He carries them around as if they were a fetish.
- But he always carries a case of them around with him.
- There must be plenty of them around the station.
- I am trying to work them around on Apostolic grounds.
- It may be dangerous to keep them around Chicago.
- Then Hans took up the ends and tied them around his waist.
- We don't often see them around here.
- Eskimo kids trailed them around and grinned when they were spoken to.
- He'd twist them around his little finger.
- He drove them around the ring so that the people might see their wounds.
- Shouldn't feel at home like without some of them around.
- She stoops, and gathering up her wraps, folds them around her.
- Duks la eggs, but don't la them around loose.
- Mrs. Charles had been making cookies and generously passed them around.
- They were pretty near drowned, but I managed to bring them around all right.
- In addition, our friend, the Nipe, is used to seeing them around.
- They weren't too common, but there were still some of them around.
- So, undoing her necklaces, she clasped them around the other's neck.
How To Use Them Around In A Sentence?
- Then it blows them straight in to the window and drags them around on the floor.
- She stirs them around with a spoon of buffalo horn and goes to offer them to the strangers.
- We could get a few notices printed and stick them around in the windows down town.
- He led them around to see the other attractions at the little park near the big hotel.
- Suddenly her own filled; and she put up both arms, linking them around his neck.
- So making his clothes into a bundle, he tied them around his neck and slipped into the water.
- In this case, saturate strings with it and tie them around the necks of the dogs and cats.
- There were many huge bateaux swung upon trucks that had hauled them around the white-water.
- Maneuvering them around, even when they were practically weightless, was no easy job.
- Then he called them around him, and all sat down to-geth-er in the pleasant shade.
- She felt the stiff little square of cardboard between her fingers, and closed them around it fast.
- Have strings of various lengths and twine them around the table legs, chairs, etc.
- I think a great deal of them, and, as you see, carry them around with me; they are excellent.
- In 22A they unpacked a suitcase full of meters and began flashing them around and taking readings.
- It was so cool that Ben brought their blankets and tucked them around Ralph, who was shivering.
- He threw his arms around their necks and kissed them on both cheeks and danced them around the room.
- Neither he nor his family has seen anything of the world at all, and he would take them around to see it.
- His gaze wandered for the first time from the men in the portico to the crowd without that rimmed them around.
- Then driving them around on to the main traveled road, he started with them for town some five miles off.
- A man flashing a dark lantern and armed with a heavy cane came upon them around the corner of the buildings.
- She opened her eyes and strained them around in a vague dread, but the inside of the chapel was dark as pitch.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Them Around in a sentence
Them Around sentence
sentence with Them Around
Them Around used in a sentence
Them Around make sentence
make sentence with Them Around
make sentence of Them Around
Them Around sentence in english