They Represent In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For They Represent | They Represent Sentence
- What did they represent?
- They represent lightning.
- They represent a fortune in themselves.
- They represent spirit and matter.
- Do they represent the women of our land?
- They represent multitudes of others.
- Look at them now, and what they represent!
- They represent eternal virtue.
- They represent the chromo stage of development.
- They represent war in its most significant moments.
- They attract the life they represent and interpret.
- Residence one year in the towns they represent.
- Nations seek them long after they represent real values.
- They stand for no facts; they represent no realities.
- They represent a cause, which is dear to my heart!
- Again, they represent him as a female with three heads.
- They represent, however, two essentially different things.
- They represent 28 counties of Missouri, and four states.
- We may readily perceive that they represent tadpoles (Fig.
- They are simply the servants of the journals they represent.
- The foreign jurors have to see for the millions they represent.
- They represent the only perfect mining machine ever invented.
- They represent the class of youth that is a stratum or two above hooliganism.
- They represent merely the official governmental side of the work.
- They represent such who have taken the outward profession but lack the reality.
- I tell you, they represent all that is best in you and in the whole family.
- Nevertheless, they represent a genuine passage of play into work.
- For telegraph service, they represent the present standard practice.
- All these works, while they represent action, are also ordered.
- They represent all the wealthy and influential Turkish families.
- Age, twenty-five years; residents of the counties they represent.
- They represent, however, stadia of culture rather than national character.
How To Use They Represent In A Sentence?
- These exchanges are really the central markets for the commodities they represent.
- Their value consists in what they represent of the labors and industries of men.
- They represent the conscientious devotion of their composers to their loftiest ideals.
- Sports might be criticised by some because they represent non-productive expenditure of energy.
- But one has only to look at them to see that they represent idiosyncrasies, not classes.
- Enormous as these numbers are, they represent probably a very conservative estimate of the loss.
- The stanzas in italic are a kind of refrain; they represent the music of the youngest son.
- If by chance they represent competing interests, they must either leave the field or be crushed.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
They Represent in a sentence
They Represent sentence
sentence with They Represent
They Represent used in a sentence
They Represent make sentence
make sentence with They Represent
make sentence of They Represent
They Represent sentence in english