Short & Simple Example Sentence For Thinly | Thinly Sentence
- Slice thinly when cold.
- The morning was thinly bright.
- They were thinly clad when captured.
- The country has throughout been thinly populated.
- The yolk should be thinly covered by the white.
- I smiled thinly and looked up into her eyes.
- But the country was populated very thinly and he saw none.
- Peel it thinly and set aside to get cold.
- Peel and slice the onions thinly and grate the cheese.
- A few soldiers were thinly scattered along the road.
- The mountain territory is quite thinly settled.
- Mix well and then spread between the thinly sliced bread.
- The trees around are thinly scattered, and very small.
- A tribe thinly occupying large spaces feels lonely.
- She sliced the potatoes thinly on a "slaw" cutter.
- Then of boards thinly covered with, usually, black wax.
- It was thinly covered with oaks, and belonged to Oblivion.
- But Hawk Carse smiled thinly at this.
- I smiled thinly at Phil Harrison and shrugged.
- The country was thinly wooded in some places and scrubby at others.
- Add layer of thinly sliced bananas and then a layer of shredded orange.
- The boys were thinly clad, both were barelegged and barefooted.
- Place a dumpling on top and then a layer of thinly sliced hard-boiled egg.
- The ways were less frequented, and the country more thinly inhabited.
- The smoke from the smouldering logs of the camp fire curled thinly upwards.
- The land near the creek was particularly good and thinly wooded with box.
- Her lips did not move, and the words came thinly from her throat.
- Alabama, in these days, had been only thinly settled by white people.
- Then still another voice cried briefly, thinly in agony and despair.
How To Use Thinly In A Sentence?
- With a spoon baste the water over the yolk until it is covered thinly with white.
- The town is thinly peopled; the number of inhabitants being not more than 2000.
- The land generally is thinly wooded with myall and well grassed with the best grasses.
- This part of the country is but thinly inhabited, and the dwellings are generally small.
- There was only a subdued light, from lamps thinly sprinkled among the ferns and flowers.
- The vast expanse of open country covered thinly with grass involves the herding system.
- Already he had heard one or two thinly veiled sneers at the result of this much-lauded case.
- The other accessories, all more thinly coated, were likewise ready for his use.
- Then the etching is removed with water, and the plate very thinly gummed up and left to dry.
- It was broken by the sound of a shot, coming back to us thinly through the rarefied air.
- In times when a country was but thinly inhabited by men, they had few arts; they were hunters.
Definition of Thinly
In a thin, loose, or scattered manner; scantily; not thickly.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Thinly in a sentence
sentence with Thinly
Thinly used in a sentence
Thinly make sentence
make sentence with Thinly
make sentence of Thinly
Thinly sentence in english