Thinly Sliced In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Thinly Sliced | Thinly Sliced Sentence
- Mix well and then spread between the thinly sliced bread.
- Fry half dozen slices of thinly-sliced bacon in a pan.
- Season with salt, spread on thinly-sliced, buttered bread.
- Thinly sliced citron added to this cake is a great improvement.
- Add layer of thinly sliced bananas and then a layer of shredded orange.
- Place a dumpling on top and then a layer of thinly sliced hard-boiled egg.
- Serve the remaining roll cold, thinly sliced for lunch, the day following.
- In a baking dish place layers of pared, thinly sliced, raw white potatoes.
- OYSTERS EN BROCHETTE Cut thinly sliced bacon in pieces the size of an oyster.
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced citron.
How To Use Thinly Sliced In A Sentence?
- On buttered rye spread cream cheese, and on this bed lay thinly sliced dried beef.
- Cover the crust thickly with thinly-sliced, uncooked pumpkin, cut in inch lengths.
- One-half cup of finely chopped onions, One quart of thinly sliced cold-boiled potatoes.
- Place a layer of broken stale bread in the bottom of a well-greased pudding pan and then a layer of thinly-sliced pears.
- Spread this on thinly-sliced, buttered bread, with a dish of prepared mustard, spread over the prepared ham.
- Mix batter together as you would for cake, then add 4 pared, thinly sliced, tart apples to the batter.
- Six large, thinly sliced potatoes will make about five quarts of potato chips when fried and may be kept several weeks in a dry place.
- Place in bottom of pudding dish, strew sugar over, then pour over the tapioca; place over this a layer of thinly sliced apples over which dust sugar.
- Free from bones and skin and then roll in flour and place a layer of fish, then a layer of thinly sliced tomatoes, a layer of thinly sliced potatoes and then a layer of prepared fish.
- Now add One cup of stewed tomatoes, One and one-half cups of thinly sliced onions, Two green peppers, chopped fine.
- Add one tablespoonful of sweet lard, when hot, add four thinly sliced, medium-sized onions and four chopped tomatoes and 1-1/2 quarts of string beans, cut in inch lengths.
- Small, new potatoes, cauliflower, onions, cabbage asparagus tips, thinly sliced carrots, celery, mushrooms, fish, oysters, chicken, veal and sweetbreads.
- You know that often when you come home just fagged out, when perhaps you did not take the time to get luncheon, a cool, crisp salad and some thinly sliced buttered bread and a cup of tea will not only satisfy and refresh you, but will also prevent a headache.
- CREAM OF ONION Place two cups of thinly sliced onions in a saucepan and add one cup of cold water.
- Place fowl in covered roasting pan, put a couple of pieces of thinly-sliced bacon on the breast of fowl, put two cups of hot water in the pan and set in a very hot oven for the first half hour, then reduce the heat and baste frequently.
- Pour the liquor from the clams into an agate stew-pan; add 6 medium-sized potatoes and 4 medium-sized onions, all thinly sliced; also add the crisp bits of bacon and fat, which had fried out from the bacon, to the clam juice.
- The cold boiled potatoes may be cut up and used for potato salad, or thinly sliced after being skinned and placed in a baking dish alternately with a cream sauce consisting of milk, butter and flour, and seasoned with salt and pepper, having the first and last layer cream sauce.
- Small bits of butter were scattered over this, covered with tart apples, thinly sliced, sprinkled with cinnamon, sugar and chopped raisins, rolled up and baked in the oven until brown on top, basting frequently with a thin syrup composed of sugar, butter and water.
- APPLE DOWDY Grease well with shortening a deep pudding pan and then place a layer one inch thick of thinly sliced apples and then sprinkle well with sugar and dust with cinnamon.
- A bowl of cold, boiled, diced or thinly-sliced potatoes, three hard boiled eggs, also diced, and about half the quantity of celery chopped in half-inch pieces, and a little minced onion, just enough to give a suspicion of its presence.
- A bowl was lined with crisp lettuce leaves, over this was spread a layer of cold boiled potatoes, cut in dice, a little finely minced onion, a layer of chopped celery, another layer of diced potatoes, then a layer of sliced tomatoes and one hard boiled egg, thinly sliced.
- For the filling for the circles of dough, take 12 medium-sized white potatoes, pared and thinly sliced, steamed until tender; then add seasoning to taste of salt and pepper, 2 tablespoonfuls of butter, 2 tablespoonfuls of finely-minced parsley and 1 finely-chopped onion (small); lastly, add 3 eggs, lightly beaten together, to the mixture.
- Campbell's tomato soup, to which has been added chopped onions and a chopped pepper, salt and a pinch of soda, makes a very good tomato sauce and can be prepared in a short time or: Brown three thinly sliced onions in butter the size of an egg.
- one quart of thinly sliced green tomatoes in a bowl and sprinkle with four tablespoons of salt.
- Or the thinly-sliced onions, after skins have been removed, may be sliced thinly across the onion, placed in a fry-pan and partly covered with boiling water;
- Aunt Sarah and the Professor's wife spread a snowy cloth over the rough wooden table, quickly unpacked the hampers, and both were soon busily engaged preparing sandwiches of bread, thinly sliced, pink cold ham and ground peanuts, fried chicken and beef omelette; opening jars of home-made pickles, raspberry jam and orange marmalade.
- JELLIED POTATO SALAD Prepare one quart of thinly sliced cold boiled potatoes and then add Two cups of lettuce, shredded very fine, Three medium-sized onions, chopped fine, Two green peppers, chopped fine, Five tablespoons of finely chopped parsley, Two teaspoons of salt, One-half teaspoon of white pepper.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Thinly Sliced in a sentence
Thinly Sliced sentence
sentence with Thinly Sliced
Thinly Sliced used in a sentence
Thinly Sliced make sentence
make sentence with Thinly Sliced
make sentence of Thinly Sliced
Thinly Sliced sentence in english