Short & Simple Example Sentence For Thirsty | Thirsty Sentence
- Awful thirsty and no water to drink.
- Pears are gross and thirsty feeders.
- The thirsty birds had stopped singing.
- It makes one thirsty just to look at them.
- He looked thirsty and unhappy and bored.
- Moreover, he was thirsty and half famished.
- It is a thirsty walk, and she will bring him wine.
- I am as thirsty for California, Paine, as a man for drink.
- He accepted it gladly for he was thirsty and felt unaccountably weak.
- How many thirsty elbows have rubbed this table in the forgotten years!
- Huge fissures in the parched soil seemed to gape as with thirsty mouths.
- A brakeman pumped the water barrel full of water for the thirsty flock.
- How now, master poet, is there no thirsty passage in your throat?
- The Princess was so thirsty that she dismounted and drank from the stream.
- Then should he weak, or thirsty be, O he might stoop to drink of me!
- I woke up thirsty as a water-front bum, an' beat it for the water-barrel.
How To Use Thirsty In A Sentence?
- When we grew thirsty the captain and myself resorted to our jug of distilled water.
- He felt only that he was thirsty for life, and that he must drink deep to be satisfied.
- Dermot was glad when he saw the well; for he was hot and thirsty after climbing up the cliff.
- Tea, coffee, and bottled soda; nothing that ever touched the thirsty spots in her throat.
- I fancied I could see the thirsty blades and leaves reach up to drink in the restoring element.
- I must have slept for four or five hours, when I woke thirsty and feverish, and very weak.
- Even now the thirsty beast in her was raising its head and crying out for what was at once tonic and narcotic.
- But not one of the guests was sufficiently hungry or thirsty to taste of the good things provided for them.
- By these offerings alone could the hungry and thirsty phantom which had replaced the living man be kept alive.
- When they refreshed their lips at cool mountain springs, he continued hungry and thirsty on his way.
- Ascalon was the end of the trail for thirsty cowboys who gave vent to their pent-up feelings without restraint.
- I assure you that if you underestimate the power of the millions of thirsty mouths that speak through us, you will rue the consequences.
- There was some water in the cask, and the thirsty lamb stretched his neck farther and farther down to get a drink.
- Without waiting for this division the thirsty Captain immediately seized the gill cup and drained it.
- They fed, without satisfying her craving, and like water to a thirsty soul only increased her thirst.
- They leaped and crackled angrily and licked the roof with their hot, thirsty tongues, and he turned away his head.
- It is not well to drink too much when one is as thirsty as you are, besides I want to talk with you.
- It was as welcome to Him in that hour of desertion and reproach as is the sight of a tuft of grass to the thirsty traveller in the desert.
- Instead, he threw himself on a couch, turning his face to the still open window and drinking in with thirsty gasps the blessed, revivifying air.
- Passing through the valley of Baca, he saw springs bubbling up from the sand, and making pools for thirsty souls.
- Certainly, unless one is very thirsty and has a great deal of vacant time, it is best to avoid the Pierian spring.
- When the three hours had elapsed I looked anxiously around for water, as I was thirsty in the extreme.
- The thirsty let me show Where the rivers of gladness spring, And fountains of mercy flow!
- I Outside there was shimmering heat and dry, thirsty sand, miles upon miles of it flashing by in a gray, barren blur.
Definition of Thirsty
Needing to drink. | Causing thirst; giving one a need to drink. | Craving something.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Thirsty in a sentence
sentence with Thirsty
Thirsty used in a sentence
Thirsty make sentence
make sentence with Thirsty
make sentence of Thirsty
Thirsty sentence in english