Short & Simple Example Sentence For Thong | Thong Sentence
- A great length of thong is required to lash them.
- The black thong shot out like lightning.
- Alrek stat thong fori sinera ajne fam and nilde navt fyra.
- He rolled up the document and tied it with a thong of deerskin.
- A crupper under his tail, or a thong as a breeching may be used.
- The thong lashed his wounds, and he fell back into the mud with a yell.
- Miss Pilgrim was readjusting the thong that had bound the rugs together.
- The thong is the familiar "tawse" of schools north of the Border.
- Tie the thong round your leg--so.
How To Use Thong In A Sentence?
- The lashing was the same string or thong we had before used for the duck-traps.
- It had been tied by its deerskin thong to his belt, just as was his own empty wallet.
- Jack clenched his teeth to stifle a cry as the edges of the thong cut through his thin clothes.
- The front rim of her broad felt hat was fastened upward with a thong and exposed her face.
- The bird tried to dislodge him by rubbing his feet together, but the thong held firm.
- He was quite naked except for a tanned hide, which was tied with a thong around his middle.
- His rifle is an Enfield, and the bayonet-sheath is fastened to the belt by a thong of leather.
- These carcasses he tied together with a deerskin thong as before, and trailed them in the wake of his snowshoes.
- She was near to tears when he stooped and knelt in the snow to tighten a thong slipping from one webbed foot.
- In his hand he had a whip, the thong of which was made of the skin of an eel, and the handle of bone.
- Lycon poised his light javelin thrice, and thrice the slim dart sped through the leathern thong on his fingers.
- The knife fortunately merely scratched the fleshy part of his left arm, but in doing so severed the thong that bound them.
- He slowly loosened the leather thong about his neck and opened a small doeskin bag that hung by a leather thong about his neck.
- But at such times one of the natives always led the two front oxen through the river with a long thong that was fastened to their horns.
- Their hair was long, black and straight and around their foreheads was tied a thong of buckskin to keep it from falling over their faces.
- He raised a bruised arm to wipe his eyes, but a rough hand caught it and drew a thong tightly about his wrists.
- From the slipping of a snow-shoe thong to the forefront of sudden death, she could gauge occasion by the pitch and volume of his blasphemy.
- Under the lace that fell over his wrist was a red cirque, the mark of the thong with which I had bound him.
- The toboggan was of the usual pattern and shape, but the cushions had been removed, and a thirty-foot moose-hide thong attached for hauling.
- To accomplish the first of these objects, he began to gnaw, very softly, at the raw-hide thong by which his wrists were secured.
- Let an incision be made in two places upon each flap of the saddle; let a thong pass under the saddle-flap, and tie it yourself over your knee.
- He will effect this best by dispensing with the "bow," and by simply using a string or thong of a yard or four feet long.
- She first took four poles, laid them together on the ground, and then tied them firmly with a thong about 3 feet from one end.
- The halter is made of strands of buffalo-hair platted together; or is merely a thong of raw hide, made pliant by pounding and rubbing.
- He was too near for the long lash to have the full effect intended; but Jack felt the sting as the flexible thong curled round him.
- One night, he dreamed that he had just put an entirely new thong to his old whip, but that, notwithstanding, it obstinately refused to crack.
- But when she approached the Cows with a thong (in order to tie their fore-legs), they all refused to be milked by her.
- At length the task was concluded, the hateful thong was bitten in two, and Glen's hands were free.
- When the last knot in the leather thong was twitched close and the bountiful meal-bag was closed, old Jed abandoned hope and wheedling.
- The screw held it in a firm grip, adding a thong to a battering-ram, making a terrible whirlwind around the cannon, an iron lash in a brazen hand.
- The two ends of both, d1 and d2, are thickened and pierced, so as to admit of tying a thong across their mouths, as shown on one side of d2.
Definition of Thong
A strip of leather. | (usually in the plural, Australia, US) An item of footwear, usually of rubber, secured by two straps which join to pass between the big toe and its neighbour. | (Britain, US, New Zealand) An undergarment or swimwear consisting of very narrow strips designed to cover just the genitals and nothing more.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Thong in a sentence
sentence with Thong
Thong used in a sentence
Thong make sentence
make sentence with Thong
make sentence of Thong
Thong sentence in english