Short & Simple Example Sentence For Threes | Threes Sentence
- I bent myself to the threes and fours again.
- By twos and threes they slipped out.
- Then by twos and threes they began to desert.
- The women arrived in twos and threes to draw water.
- They were then bound in threes to stakes and prepared themselves for death.
- They came by twos and threes and dozens, until the field was full of them.
- By twos and threes they slouched away, trying to look unconcerned.
- Clearly, it was 5022, unless they had mistaken threes for twos.
- By twos and threes the guests began to arrive, and went up stairs.
- They've been dropping across in twos and threes since ten o'clock.
- Groups of Dervishes in twos and threes were then within 100 yards.
- In twos and threes the players stamped up the stairs, laughing, jostling.
- They tramped off in threes and twos, making a bad, mean, humiliated exit.
How To Use Threes In A Sentence?
- They were thumping him by twos and threes and tens till his eyes turned round and round.
- Soon dinner was over, and the guests began to stray by twos and threes to the ballroom.
- The heroes fell from their seats first by ones, but ere the last in threes and fours.
- They loitered in twos and threes about the wide street, which was drab with patches of dirty snow.
- However I studied its threes and fours steadily for some time; then my attention flagged.
- Our lads who were wounded came down the road in batches of twos and threes to the dressing stations.
- While he was writing he heard the people coming in twos and threes along the road back to their houses for the night.
- The hovels are dotted in groups of threes and fours in every corner where one would not expect to find them.
- In twos and threes and small groups the girls came hurrying in answer to the call of the tinkling bell.
- Go and sit down again and study this table till you know the threes and the fours and the fives and the sixes, perfectly.
- Male flowers consist of a perianth without corolla, the sepals arranged by threes in two or three whorls.
- In twos and threes the girls stood making plans for next year, or talking over the events of the day.
- They'll make him pat balls back to the bowler which he'd cut for twos and threes if he was left to himself.
- By twos and threes he would send out his sons to their labors, bidding them travel to their destination in the cheapest possible way.
- Their scouts came on in clumps of twos and threes which extended over some mile of front, the centre of the line heading for the drift.
- The country children see them as lambs' tails, dangling in twos and threes in the gentle air.
- To them, sitting there, by ones and twos and threes the refugees came straggling in to gather for the night around their own fires.
- The sub retreated to his hiding-place, for the men were beginning to return, straggling up in groups of threes and fours.
- We used to see their bodies by twos and threes and half-dozens being carried to the Armenian cemetery where they were buried.
- Nuts are put before the fire in pairs, instead of by threes as in Ireland, and named for a lover and his lass.
- They stood in droves, in the sheltered entrances of the halls, and occasionally darted out by ones and twos and threes to rescue distressed co-eds.
- Then by twos and threes they drifted away to their homes, talking in bated undertone, or shuffling silently along, staring straight before them.
- Gentlemen call either singly, in couples, by threes or fours and sometimes even more, in carriages or on foot, as they choose.
- Muttering, shrugging, shaking their heads, they dispersed, going off in two and threes to take cover from the wind-driven sand.
- In twos and threes and larger clusters the picnic party began to move off the ground back towards the Manor House.
- Singly and by twos and threes those palely gleaming figures moved toward the altar, until more than a hundred of them were crowded together before the sanctuary rail.
- The men who were booked for the same lecture as the girls were standing in twos and threes a little distance away, or strolling up and down the flagged pathways.
Definition of Threes
plural of three | threes pl (plural only) | The age of three; three years old. The boy in his threes is just learning to talk.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Threes in a sentence
sentence with Threes
Threes used in a sentence
Threes make sentence
make sentence with Threes
make sentence of Threes
Threes sentence in english