Short & Simple Example Sentence For Thumping | Thumping Sentence
- John ran too with his heart thumping against his side.
- The three fell with a dull thumping on the deck.
- John ran, too, with his heart thumping against his side.
- Her face was pale and her heart thumping as she hurried out of the gymnasium.
- Barcroft could hear him thumping the as yet unresponsive machine.
- Lance knew he had a thumping headache and that his eyes were lumps of pain.
- Each was perfectly certain that the thumping of her heart could be heard.
- The piano began to thrill as if a roguish child were thumping it.
- I spoke calmly, but my heart was thumping with excitement and resentment.
- He leaped forward on the track, jerking and thumping and creaking.
- He gazed in rapt admiration, his heart thumping like fury in his great breast.
- No thumping machinery, no jangling voices, no grimy faces passing the window!
- Dallas had started, for as Abel spoke there was a loud thumping at the door.
- As he ran he heard Peter Rabbit thumping in the old brier patch.
- But under that surface calm, the heart of Lite Avery was thumping violently.
How To Use Thumping In A Sentence?
- He was always either shouting from the pulpit or thumping the desk of the schoolmaster.
- Rhyme in a thumping rhythm seems to be not merely his trade but his morning exercise.
- At the next glance her heart went to thumping so hard that she could plainly hear it.
- There he was, holding the bolt, and they were tugging and thumping away at the door.
- So one could imagine an elderly hare thumping wildly on a tambourine with the stoat behind him.
- His heart was thumping so his ribs shook, and his breath was coming in gulps between parted lips.
- Overhead, on the deck, a heavy thumping of hurrying feet awoke him to keener perceptiveness.
- The cab, with the jerking and thumping peculiar to hansoms, made a circle and drew up at the curb.
- Eustace called back tonelessly, his heart thumping hard, his colour coming and going ridiculously.
- The men were all at their dinner, when I heard the boat thumping under the main channels.
- On went Sally, her heart thumping lest some one should hear and sharply order her back.
- He heard the thumping and crashing of its passage through the underbrush long after it had disappeared from sight.
- She did most of the talking while he barely listened, being conscious only of the thumping of his capitulating heart.
- There is a period in every agitation of a new idea when the most prosperous weapon against it is a thumping epithet.
- She had traversed half the length of the shrubbery in safety when her heart was set thumping by a sound behind her.
- When he sat down an old man of seventy or so began a series of senile caperings, thumping his stick on the floor.
- But when my husband reads it, he never leaves off thumping on the table, and rapping out oaths from beginning to end.
- Channing tiptoed back and secured the lantern, his heart thumping rather hard, not entirely for fear of discovery.
- I do, mother," quoth he, thumping the table with his fist until the dishes rattled.
- Marcel started out on his new career with a thumping salary; Stanislaws advised investments and speculations.
- In others you observe a rustling, and see the boughs shaking and hear the apples thumping down, without seeing the person who does it.
- This legend was made good use of by the smuggling fraternity, the thumping of an empty keg being sufficient to scare away inconvenient visitors.
- Billy remembered that dangling rope, and with a thumping heart he hoped that it would hang unregarded in that shadowed angle, overrun with vines.
- And she stood penitently watching Robert scrambling back into the boat, and overthrowing and thumping the cushions.
- He could hear his host thumping around for a few minutes; then it was very still, save for a faint moan of wind and the ticking of a cheap clock.
Definition of Thumping
(informal) Exceptional in some degree. | present participle of thump | A dull, heavy sound.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Thumping in a sentence
sentence with Thumping
Thumping used in a sentence
Thumping make sentence
make sentence with Thumping
make sentence of Thumping
Thumping sentence in english