Thundercloud In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Thundercloud | Thundercloud Sentence
How To Use Thundercloud In A Sentence?
- Black as a thundercloud that dark prospect stood out against the sunlit peace of the past week.
- I kept him off; and he ate his dinner with a thundercloud face which foretold war with all governesses.
- Even in a crisis, people get more or less accustomed to the thundercloud overhead, and the feeling of insecurity below.
- Seated there at his study table, his face wore a very thundercloud of sternness, as he curtly invited the other to make his explanation.
- The blackness of the island blotted out the stars with its vague mass like a low thundercloud brooding over the waters and ready to burst into flame and crashes.
Definition of Thundercloud
A large, dark cloud, usually a cumulonimbus, charged with electricity and producing thunder and lightning; a stormcloud | (by extension, figuratively) Something menacing and brooding.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Thundercloud in a sentence
sentence with Thundercloud
Thundercloud used in a sentence
Thundercloud make sentence
make sentence with Thundercloud
make sentence of Thundercloud
Thundercloud sentence in english