How to use Tiaras in Sentence?
- 1. No emperor with his tiaras was obeyed as this man in a cloak of his own clouting. 🔊
- 2. He built tiaras above the lovely head and laid necklaces across the marvellous throat. 🔊
- 3. More tiaras and necklaces; and his brain took firm hold of the theme which had in the beginning lured him to the green stones. 🔊
- 4. The rich tiaras of the Romans sparkled brilliantly in the sunlight, and their glittering sword-hilts threw out glancing golden rays. 🔊
- 5. There were not many tiaras when I first knew Paris society; now every young woman has one in her corbeille. 🔊
- 6. She brought me up to Royalties, and people with Stars and Garters, and elderly ladles with gigantic tiaras and parrot noses. 🔊