Short & Simple Example Sentence For Tibia | Tibia Sentence
- The ligament of the tibia and fibula.
- The tibia of a child was found with these.
- The ligament that connects the tibia and fibula.
- Only one example of a tibia is preserved.
- The Tibia is much rounder than with the Yezo Ainu.
- The TIBIA is the largest bone of the leg.
- Gonytheca: articulating surface of femur to which the tibia is joined.
- She bit off his left front tarsus and consumed the tibia and femur.
- Policate: a tibia produced inwardly into a short, bent spine or thumb.
- The PATELLA is a small bone connected with the tibia by a strong ligament.
How To Use Tibia In A Sentence?
- Femoro-tibial: pertaining to both femur and tibia or to the articulation between them.
- The femur is usually shorter than the humerus, and the tibia is much shorter than the ulna.
- Wax-cutter: the pincer-like structure formed by the hind tibia and metatarsus in social bees.
- Multis raucisonos efflabant cornua bombos Barbaraque horribili stridebat tibia cantu.
- Conchate: applied to the shell-like inflation of the auricle in the cephalic tibia of Orthoptera.
- Some charred and calcined bones of a dog with the joint end of the tibia showing the articulation pulled off as in youth.
- The left ankle bones of the other skeleton (99-4327) showed anchylosis with the tibia and one of the ribs was abnormal.
- Most of the bones had disappeared from decay; the middle third of one tibia was much enlarged by disease, as shown in plate 23.
- L'épine unique dont est muni le tibia de la première paire mérite une attention particulière (fig.
- Tibial epiphysis: a movable process attached near the base of the inner side of the anterior tibia in many Lepidoptera.
- The tibia is articulated to the lower portion of the leg, or, more properly, the pes, by putting stiff wire pins into it.
- With these great birds it is best to open the skin of each leg from the lower end of the tibia all the way down to the foot, in order to entirely remove the tendons.
- When the upper row is united with the tibia the lower row remains distinct from the metatarsus, though no one has examined these separate tarsal bones so as to define them.
- In the Ainu the tibia is rather flattened at its angular part, but the Shikotan Ainu have a nearly circular tibia.
- I do not know of any other existing race in the world in which such an extraordinary phenomenon occurs, and the tibia struck me also as being extremely long, while the femur appeared proportionately short.
- The right tibia of each fowl was tested for strength by placing it across two parallel bars and suspending a wire on its center, on which were placed small weights until the bone gave way.
Definition of Tibia
(anatomy) The inner and usually the larger of the two bones of the leg or hind limb below the knee, the shinbone | (entomology) The second segment from the end of an insect's leg, between the femur and tarsus. | (arachnology) The third segment from the end of an arachnid's leg, between the patella and metatarsus.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Tibia in a sentence
sentence with Tibia
Tibia used in a sentence
Tibia make sentence
make sentence with Tibia
make sentence of Tibia
Tibia sentence in english