Short & Simple Example Sentence For To Devote | To Devote Sentence
- I am going to devote myself to work.
- I cannot afford to devote more money to this object.
- Is she not to devote her life to teaching her sex?
- I wish to devote myself to another verse alone.
- I have never wanted to devote myself to any woman since.
- I want to devote all my time to yon colliery.
- To-day I am going to devote entirely to writing.
- Left alone, Barret began to devote himself to the cliffs.
- I had planned to devote lot No. 2 to a piggery.
- There was nothing now for me to do but to devote myself wholly to my mother.
- Fred was ready to devote himself heart and soul to the task.
- Then he had proposed to devote his life to breeding shire-horses.
- It was his prayer to devote the remnant of his days to peace and privacy.
- It is, to devote the remainder of my life to this educational work.
- What else is it, to devote with certainty an unhappy child to similar misery?
- To incite another, to devote one's self to.
- The Elspeths of this world always have some man to devote himself to them.
- But the future Governor did not intend to devote himself to farming.
- At seventeen Voltaire determined to devote his life to literature.
How To Use To Devote In A Sentence?
- Lahoma did not think life would have been too long to devote to such pilgrimages.
- I shall have to devote a section of my essay to the consideration of this subject.
- She now hopes to be permitted to devote an evening hour of her life to that cause.
- Then he condescended to devote a share of his precious store to the courtiers behind him.
- This decided him to devote himself to the problem of reproducing sounds by mechanical means.
- He gave out that he wished to devote the remainder of his life to philanthropic enterprises.
- Gone were the flourishing manufactures since the warrior had no time to devote to trading.
- He was thus in a manner compelled to devote his time and talents to the science of astronomy.
- I hope to be able to devote at least a score of years yet to this happy service.
- First, it may be well to devote a paragraph to the phrases applied to the institution.
- He has renounced all pleasure and enjoyment, to devote his whole time to his books.
- She seemed to herself to relinquish joy in life, and to devote herself wholly to duty.
- He had decided to devote himself to the cause of the persecuted, however dear it cost him.
- The goal is to offer a financial reason to devote time to this particular creative activity.
- Now that he is assured of recognition, he says he is going to devote all his time to writing.
- She laughed silently and turned her head to devote her entire attention to the scene at the table.
- Many women chose to devote their time to good works rather than to the cares of family life.
- This offer she accepted, as with a partner she would be able to devote more time to the wounded.
- Possibly it was because Polly had wished to devote herself entirely to her work.
- He produced half a crown, and declared his willingness to devote it all to beer for my benefit.
- And George intended to devote a portion of this to the restoration of the abbey.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
To Devote in a sentence
To Devote sentence
sentence with To Devote
To Devote used in a sentence
To Devote make sentence
make sentence with To Devote
make sentence of To Devote
To Devote sentence in english