Short & Simple Example Sentence For To Halt | To Halt Sentence
- Morrison was the first to halt them.
- Then they were to halt and wait.
- He ordered the train to halt.
- Lewis made a signal to them to halt.
- Then came the command to halt.
- We there inclined to halt for a time.
- They were only too glad to halt and let him do his will.
- It is time to halt and to call in our men.
- To halt upon that holy strand.
- He waited for them to show a disposition to halt.
- Here we made preparations to halt for the night.
- Kennedy motioned to his companion to be silent and to halt.
- There was no time to halt between two opinions.
- But her exclamation caused him to halt in bewilderment.
- March it was necessary to halt there for a certain period.
- At last came the welcome command to halt.
- I heard him order them to halt and turn back.
- Dick stopped suddenly and called to the girls to halt.
- The order was given by the officer in charge to halt.
- As soon as they saw the boy they shouted to him to halt.
- The general gives the order to halt and make a zariba.
- Fatigue, however, now compelled us to halt.
- Thereupon Asa again shouted to him to halt.
- A man came running towards us motioning us to halt.
- We were glad to halt at 11.30 for dinner, and a short rest.
- Before these curtains Billali motioned us to halt.
- We soon gained rapidly, and I shouted to them to halt.
- The King, taking this advice, gave the word to halt.
- He was not content to halt after the discovery of the white stoneware.
- But they were in good training, and they did not have to halt.
- The leader was the first to notice him and gave the order to halt.
- King let him ride twenty paces before calling to him to halt.
- He worked the car as far forward as possible and then had to halt.
- Twice more he found it necessary to halt and menace the enraged followers.
- We are obliged to halt where a little grass can be found for our mules.
How To Use To Halt In A Sentence?
- Here my orders directed me to halt and watch the movements of the enemy.
- And after this came a second thought that caused him to halt abruptly.
- Fatigue compelled them to halt frequently, for a moment or two.
- He again ordered the other man to halt, and it was sullenly obeyed.
- Full three hundred yards he ran before he would consent to halt.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
To Halt in a sentence
To Halt sentence
sentence with To Halt
To Halt used in a sentence
To Halt make sentence
make sentence with To Halt
make sentence of To Halt
To Halt sentence in english