Short & Simple Example Sentence For To People | To People Sentence
- Especially when it comes to people.
- Gentle as he is to people he is a brute to other horses.
- I mean to people generally.
- I leave you to people it with your own thoughts.
- I am a constant surprise to people.
- What do you mean by complaining about me to people?
- To people who are not overworked holidays are a nuisance.
- Some belonged to people who were already gone.
- To people of strong digestions this does not apply.
- And you know how to be politely rude to people.
- She bowed mechanically to people whom she met.
- We must give what we can to people we know.
- Why most anything could happen to people who are in love.
- That will teach him to use vulgar language to people.
- A charter does not mean a thing that does good to people.
- Did she tell you to say anything to people who called?
- Money is very little use to people at our time of life.
- You're only just to people who aren't suffering.
- But when it comes to people!...
- Hear my prayer, for it is good to listen to people.
- She always talked up, never down, to people.
- This land he had sold for money to people in the East.
- Does a Philosopher apply to people to come and hear him?
- And I have promised them nearly all to people hereabout.
- What do you want to talk to people for, Nettie?
- I am never polite to people I like, and I like you.
- I speak to people about scandals with which they are connected.
- You don't know what this does to people.
- There was something about the story that appealed to people.
- You speak quickly and snappishly to people and they will do the same to you.
- Such things chance to people who have once lost their memory.
- I thought that distemper had been only proper to people of quality.
- I've noticed how obstinately it sticks to people.
- I can't introduce her to people!
- You devote yourself to people, and then this is how they treat you.
- How do you talk to people you don't know?
- Why so ready to make excuses for not speaking to people about their souls?
- She is sent by her mother to cause lameness to people who pass.
- I also realised that you only get letters when you write to people.
How To Use To People In A Sentence?
- It had left her with a dangerous and destructive appetite for doing good to people.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
To People in a sentence
To People sentence
sentence with To People
To People used in a sentence
To People make sentence
make sentence with To People
make sentence of To People
To People sentence in english