Short & Simple Example Sentence For To Safety | To Safety Sentence
- There were no paths to safety.
- Some other road to safety must be found!
- To safety, then returne.
- Danger only quickens the sure leap to safety.
- Then she rode leisurely back to safety.
- It was probably the key to safety that he sought.
- The gunman cried out and tumbled to safety in the ditch.
- He set himself to master the roads that led to safety.
- Before he could dive back to safety the shells caught him.
- And yet the path to safety was still a long way off.
- The boy gave him a wide grin as he climbed to safety.
- It was our raft, our refuge; and it carried us to safety.
- That was why he was taking his little son out of the country to safety.
- Over and over he tried to pull himself to safety but without success.
- With a little work they can loose themselves and help each other to safety.
- That honorable gentleman was now scuttling down the street to safety.
- But it was the law that they should take the brood and run to safety.
- And upon the top of that was the thought that by such lay the road to safety.
- Out in the shadows the one-eyed man was paddling earnestly to safety.
- Have you got the courage to walk out of this house and go home to safety?
- He marked these refuges and went out to make his first dash to safety.
- He gained the shore and dragged the wreckage far back to safety.
- God help us if it blocks that narrow pass which is our only road to safety!
- We carried the man to the carts and decided we would take him to safety.
- He carried it out to safety, to fall a victim in a further attempt at salvage.
- They thought but of one goal: to cling at any price to safety.
- The dust flew from the street, and pedestrians scuttled to safety.
- Always, inspired by that call, he had found their way to safety.
- Clothes, stores, and valuables were all taken away to safety.
- It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin.
How To Use To Safety In A Sentence?
- And the distance to safety had been gained by the scant margin of only a few inches.
- If he stayed in the road she could find him and lead him out to the north and probably to safety.
- Now that they were so near to safety, to be recaptured would be frightful indeed.
- Ivan emptied his revolver and then dashed back to safety even as a fusillade was fired at him.
- The practice of the different steel companies varies with respect to safety devices.
- They would know enough to drive on down to safety when they saw the fire surely coming.
- Something might be wrong with the coils of ice-cold water that chill the vat down to safety.
- Half the aeroplane accidents are due to the fact that many men prefer risk to safety.
- She sees but an ashen curl of the path she has traversed to safety, if anything.
- Still he lingers in his dear chamber, as if preferring death there to safety elsewhere.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
To Safety in a sentence
To Safety sentence
sentence with To Safety
To Safety used in a sentence
To Safety make sentence
make sentence with To Safety
make sentence of To Safety
To Safety sentence in english