Short & Simple Example Sentence For To San | To San Sentence
- Dorry had gone to San Andreas.
- It was local to San Francisco.
- Then she drove at once to San Francisco.
- You still have your ticket to San Francisco.
- From here to San Carlos is but a couple of leagues.
- It was just dawn when we got to San Jose.
- But most of the output found its way to San Francisco.
- So he had not thought of going to San Francisco on a spree!
- Honolulu to San Francisco, 237-243.
- He got to San Diego in 22-1/2 hours.
- From Alameda to San Diego.
- He was taking her, he said, to San Francisco.
- So after Easter we went to San Gaudenzio.
- Came to San Francisco March, 1852.
- At an early age she came from Australia to San Francisco.
- A sidenote refers to San Antonio, i, p. 207.
- We left Europe together and went first to San Francisco.
- Our author refers in a sidenote to San Antonio, i, p. 207.
- To tell the truth I shall be glad to get to San Francisco.
- W. is off this morning with Father Smith to San Clemente.
- On the 18th of March Hood summoned him to San Fiorenzo.
- Brought around Cape Horn to San Francisco in childhood.
- I took the Scala Santa on my way to San Giovanni.
- Courier says most of Friday gang gone to San Saba Pass.
- In that, Dr. Charnock thus briefly alludes to San Marcos.
- It was presented to San Fernando by St. Louis of France.
- Then they went to San Francisco on the first vessel that sailed.
- Alex will be going back to San Antonio in less than an hour.
- The passengers going to San Francisco were already on board.
- Going back on the ferry to San Francisco the weeping did not cease.
- Harrison took the writ of habeas corpus and proceeded to San Francisco.
- We were just in time to catch the first train to go through to San Francisco.
- The supreme directorship of the renovated republic was offered to San Martin.
- We were still close enough to San Francisco to get up there often.
- No one would advance him anything to send succor to San Sebastian.
- They are foreign in tone, but they belong very much to San Francisco.
How To Use To San In A Sentence?
- It had been decided that she should go to San Antonio for a day to attend to the family shopping.
- We went on from here to San Gabriel where we staid six weeks to rest and recuperate the cattle.
- While the most direct route to San Francisco, it had been rendered the least important.
- Four days of this satisfied them, and the captain concluded to return to San Hieronimo.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
To San in a sentence
To San sentence
sentence with To San
To San used in a sentence
To San make sentence
make sentence with To San
make sentence of To San
To San sentence in english