Short & Simple Example Sentence For To Seal | To Seal Sentence
- Presents were made to seal the peace.
- She took it as if to seal a compact between them.
- Be kind enough to seal it before delivery of it to her.
- He made proposal after proposal with belts and tokens to seal them.
- To this it is easy to seal a longer tube of the required dimensions.
- They were able to work in metals and to seal the mouth of this lunar tomb.
- They shook hands to seal the bargain and drank another glass of old brandy.
- Maggie, after a short parley, was induced to seal her remembrance with a kiss.
- The pink rose brought in its heart of gold A kiss, his love to seal.
- As soon as it was finished, I folded it up, and lighted a taper to seal it.
How To Use To Seal In A Sentence?
- Then he put the sealing-wax on it and asked father to seal it with his own seal.
- To seal the museum preparation first warm the glass plate which forms the cover.
- Spread this drop so as to seal up the joint nice and smooth and even, and the thing is done.
- You may hand the money to the woman who brings this letter; but be sure to seal it.
- The settled policy of the reformers in the States is to seal up the sources of drunkenness.
- He held out his hand, and Drew grasped it for a quick shake to seal their agreement.
- He professed his joy at being still able to seal with his blood the truths he had so often proclaimed.
- To accomplish this he planned to seal up all the entrances into the town by land so that food could not be smuggled in.
- For all his gravity, she thought he was jesting until she reached her hand through the window to seal the compact.
- A large stick properly applied has been known to seal the fate of a dozen in the space of half an hour.
- They squeezed the fragrant wax from the winter buds and used it to seal up the seams in their birch-bark canoes.
- She shut her lips and tried to seal her mind, lest the child should be prompted and the test should fail.
- Owing to the very low coefficient of expansion of silica, it is not possible to seal platinum wires into silica tubes.
- He was about to seal the bargain in the customary manner when a sudden thought struck him and made him draw back with a little start.
- But that single muffled cry was all that had been heard, and then probably the brooch had been pinned on the mouth to seal it for ever.
- He came at last to the rocky floor where molten stone in ages past had hardened to seal the throat of this vent.
- I have made up my mind," and she held out her hand, as though to seal her words.
- He touched her fingers for a moment with his, as if to seal their compact; then he turned once more to the lady upon his left.
- When he attempted to seal the compact with an embrace, she disengaged herself with a twittering little scream from his unaccustomed arms and fled.
- What motive could there be to seal his lips, save because he was endeavouring to see a solution of the mystery of the missing plans!
- The old lady watched her with this coldness while she proceeded to seal the letter, then suddenly bade her open it again and bring her a pen.
- And yet he faltered in his purpose and hung back, and told himself that there was no need for haste when a man is to seal a lifelong doom.
- Satan was very busy, and multitudes were called upon to seal their testimony to Christ with their blood.
- In later times, when the preparation of the mummy was better understood, they were not so careful to seal up the sarcophagus from the outer air.
- At length the camels were loaded with as much as they could carry, and nothing remained but to seal up the treasure, and go our ways.
- After tracing a few hasty lines, she folded the paper, placed it carefully in an envelope, and proceeded to seal it.
- The worst of modern poets, the most affected and the most meticulous, are all anxious to seal themselves of the tribe of Dante.
- But I should indeed be a silly-bearded one to do this thing, since thou mightst be tempted to seal me up once more!
- He seemed to remonstrate in dumb show; but she, with an attitude of silence, signified her wish to seal the conversation, and he drooped again.
- The rent was high, but Stephen agreed to it, and promised to go again the following day to seal his bargain.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
To Seal in a sentence
To Seal sentence
sentence with To Seal
To Seal used in a sentence
To Seal make sentence
make sentence with To Seal
make sentence of To Seal
To Seal sentence in english