Short & Simple Example Sentence For To Smooth | To Smooth Sentence
- He has tried once or twice to smooth her down.
- Why be anxious to smooth the way?
- I have been attempting to smooth your way.
- Wandel was trying to smooth out his doubts.
- She went up to her room to smooth her hair before dinner.
- He turned back to the grave and began to smooth the sides.
- Once he stopped to smooth down his long, rough coat.
- Poor John tried to smooth matters over.
- But Priscilla hastened to smooth this away.
- It was Helen who hastened to smooth things.
- To smooth me down.
- But his desire to smooth everything over comfortably came to his relief.
- He had been used to smooth roads and he could not take these jumps.
- He said that they were accustomed to smooth off the end of a tree for a mould.
- They let him up, and he tried to smooth his hair and straighten his tie.
- If we think of it as a political bother and ask you to smooth it away ...
- The next moment she stood up, and began to smooth out her tattered frock.
- Anemones, of the more common kinds, are found clinging to smooth stones.
- They say he's going to smooth out the French.
- Lynda strove to smooth the way, not so much for Truedale as for herself.
- The stranger nodded and began to smooth down, hand over hand, his tousled hair.
- You have seen that I have been trying to smooth matters here to-day.
- She took her hand away from Drew and began to smooth her skirt once more.
- Sinclair, however, had spirit enough to smooth quite away every embarrassment.
- Rhoda rose and stooped over DeWitt to smooth the hair back from his forehead.
How To Use To Smooth In A Sentence?
- I endeavoured to smooth the ruffled feelings of my misused and indignant friend.
- He employed gigantic beavers to smooth it down and prepare it for the abode of men.
- Chesterfield said manners should adorn knowledge in order to smooth its way through the world.
- Of course, this difference of tastes sometimes helps to smooth out difficulties.
- To-day the pipe maker possesses a file with which to smooth and clean the crude pipe.
- The girl began to smooth her white skirts with excessive precision across her knees.
- What can we do to smooth matters over, and regain something like our old standing in society?
- He must know how to deal with his pupils, how to smooth over the rough places of temperament.
- These he put into his pocket and began, on all fours, to smooth sand industriously.
- The seed is sown broadcast, and a rude wooden harrow is used to smooth the surface.
- No good woman has ever crossed my path to lighten its shadows, to smooth its roughness.
- The fact was so patent, that a second solar apocalypse was written in order to smooth it away.
- Before planes were invented a broad, flat sharpened blade was used to smooth off surfaces.
- And here is promise of a blessed languor To smooth at last the seas of time again.
- We of the guard, however, protested, but paid five francs each to smooth the matter over.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
To Smooth in a sentence
To Smooth sentence
sentence with To Smooth
To Smooth used in a sentence
To Smooth make sentence
make sentence with To Smooth
make sentence of To Smooth
To Smooth sentence in english