Short & Simple Example Sentence For Tone | Tone Sentence
- Then his tone changed.
- His tone was very gentle.
- Her tone was very gentle.
- He asked in a tone of bewilderment.
- There was a tone in her voice that was new to him.
- Then his tone was mild and smooth.
- This time his tone was more serious.
- His tone had become offensively familiar.
- His tone and manner now were completely changed.
- His eyes as well as his tone were full of seriousness.
- The tone was curt, as if repelling a liberty.
- His fists were clenched, his tone thick with passion.
- The old mocking, reckless tone crept into his voice again.
- The icy tone of these words cut Banfi to the heart.
- She had even to struggle to keep her tone as careless as her words.
- Goodell's tone was full of gentle raillery.
- Jesse said, in a tone of remonstrance, as she resumed the milking.
- To this hour I cannot find in my memory the tone in which he spoke that day.
- What she said, and the tone in which she said it, cut Mark to the heart.
- Gray's tone of cool superiority was not resented by the wayfarer.
- Though the young man's eyes reflected her smile, his tone was serious.
- Look out, sir," kept on repeating themselves in his head in a tone of warning.
How To Use Tone In A Sentence?
- The weakness of his tone and the pallid features of him vouched for the truth of his statement.
- He seemed more awkward and ill at ease than ever, and his tone was almost threatening.
- Her voice was in tone satirical, and she spoke like one accustomed to be obeyed.
- His tone was so mild and reasonable that Gray felt no difficulty in answering him.
- The public tone toward the latest manifestation of our "war policy" was punctiliously correct.
- His voice, not susceptible of change in its tone of Southern sweetness, identified him.
- I thought, but I did not say so, there was a preventive hush in his tone and manner.
- The professor confessed in a jocular tone his impatience to complete the circuit of the globe and be done with it.
- The tone of regret suggests an underlying consciousness of the hopeless ignorance inevitable under the conditions of their narrow lot.
- Though her tone was not well-bred, he realized that she was neither as uneducated nor as degraded as he had at first believed.
- Her tone dripped bitterness, and the lines of her pale lips settled into an expression of scornful resignation.
- Only that one word uttered steadily and softly in a tone of imploring helplessness like the wail of a frightened child.
- I heard a cry, and one of my men spoke in a tone that assured me my imagination had not been playing a trick.
- Renouard detected with horror a tone of resentment, as if the professor had never forgiven his daughter for not dying instead of his son.
- There was a curious gravity about his consideration of Gershom in spite of the satirical tone of his responses.
- He had never told her that he loved her; yet she saw it in every glance of his eyes and heard it in every tone of his voice.
- Philippa, cold and reserved, with a threat lurking all the time in her tone and manner, became its guiding spirit.
- She spoke a few words to Jerry, but in so low a tone his few followers who had gathered round could not hear.
Definition of Tone
(transitive) to give a particular tone to | (transitive) to change the colour of | (transitive) to make (something) firmer
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Tone in a sentence
sentence with Tone
Tone used in a sentence
Tone make sentence
make sentence with Tone
make sentence of Tone
Tone sentence in english