Short & Simple Example Sentence For Traced | Traced Sentence
- They have traced you here.
- Is not my way all traced out?
- He must have traced me here.
- Perhaps her friends had traced her!
- He had traced the effect to its cause.
- When so traced they are all in true perspective.
- This is easily traced in the ruins.
- Jack had traced down to the real character.
- He traced their place of assignation.
- The mould was being traced in outline.
- They had traced me by my footprints through the snow.
- The report of the wild swans was traced to him.
- They were traced down from town a few days ago.
- When he had traced the road to his car he smiled.
- Never has my hand traced the fatal name!
- Nor is it possible that the maid can be traced hither.
- They traced a leak in the lower tier.
- The parallel may even be traced further.
- In their faces too she thought that she traced uneasiness.
- In the lime he traced the name of the king.
- Rick leaned out and traced the shore with anxious eyes.
- Upon it is traced in white lines the figure of a man.
- These accusations can often be traced to jealous rivals.
- In the meantime, he had been traced to his concealment.
- The latter was traced for 180 miles of its course.
- The same influence may be traced in social activities.
- No mortal eye but mine has traced thee.
- It traced a tiny arc of flame and vanished.
- Even new words cannot often be traced to their makers.
- Four historic stages can be easily traced in this parable.
- Its pedestal and bowl are traced with symbolic carvings.
- Its age is traced back a hundred and fifty years.
- The loose snow was thrown inside of the line traced out.
- The railway lamps traced on the horizon a line of flames.
- This source can be traced in passages such as c. 6.
How To Use Traced In A Sentence?
- Depend upon it, her ailment is to be traced to this source.
- Unrest seethed, and yet could not be traced to any source.
- Could it be traced to his confession to Bailly?
- In the first place, we traced the gun and the air-car.
- I have not traced the origin of the Henry.
Definition of Traced
simple past tense and past participle of trace
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Traced in a sentence
sentence with Traced
Traced used in a sentence
Traced make sentence
make sentence with Traced
make sentence of Traced
Traced sentence in english