Short & Simple Example Sentence For Traction | Traction Sentence
- The traction magnate did not rise.
- Steam and electric traction have annihilated space.
- He and Wing were buying in traction stocks out West.
- The traction magnate smiled indulgently, with manifest relief.
- The traction magnate walked slowly to the window, and looked out.
- But in traction engines the Lincoln firms outstrip all their competitors.
- Cosmopolitan Traction had certainly looked like higher prices.
How To Use Traction In A Sentence?
- Upon the remaining 64 miles, traction can be effected either by adhesion or racks.
- It pulled like a mule-team and a traction engine and a fifty-cent painless dentist all in one.
- A three-year-old, fifteen-mile traction connects the court-house with the Indestructo Safe Works.
- The convenience in this respect will be enhanced when the electric traction system is fully introduced.
- The tests of traction machines are effected by means of a three-wheeled vehicle carrying a dynamometer.
- Afterwards he was distracted by a traction engine going through the town, and his aunt had got some sprats for supper.
- Already he predicted motor traction on a large scale, while yet the invention was little more than a new toy for the wealthy.
- Footing the dog must have or he cannot pull; a dog wallowing in snow to his belly cannot exert much traction on the vehicle behind him.
- The increase in electric traction in England ought to furnish the experience necessary for the successful development of this branch of trade.
- The method of suspension of the dynamometer allows it to take automatically the inclination of the line of traction without any torsion of the plates.
- The only animals left alive in the Antwerp Zoo are reported to be the elephants, which are now being used for military traction purposes.
- These have already been dealt with in the preceding lecture; the characteristic feature of all the forms suitable for traction being the compact magnetic circuit.
- When they arrived at the farm they found that their uncle had sent a long letter to the officers of the traction company, relating in full what had occurred.
- Certain simplifications in the use of single-phase alternating currents in traction motors have increased the number of roads using a system of alternating-current power supply.
- Some more talk followed, and Mrs. Jardell advised Dick to communicate with the traction company at once, and he said he would do so.
- He turned on his heel and left us, striding heavily with the strength of an ox and about the alertness of a traction engine, turning his head every once in a while to enjoy the spectacle of our discomfort.
Definition of Traction
(medicine, transitive) To apply a sustained pull to (a limb, etc.). | The act of pulling something along a surface using motive power. | the condition of being so pulled.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Traction in a sentence
sentence with Traction
Traction used in a sentence
Traction make sentence
make sentence with Traction
make sentence of Traction
Traction sentence in english