Short & Simple Example Sentence For Tragedy | Tragedy Sentence
- Some terrible tragedy had occurred.
- She knew that tragedy was stalking by her side.
- The rest of the tragedy was brutally plain.
- In a moment tragedy had come into this paradise.
- The Tragedy of Ida Noble.
- Once before Lois had suspended tragedy for Mrs. Snow.
- The tragedy of Sir John Van Olden Barnavelt.
- And that is how a tragedy looks from the next room when the wall is thin.
- The tragedy ends with the hero's death.
- Curly, busy in his search for the letter, lost the tragedy of this.
- The following is a tragedy in nine acts: FRANKIE.
- I heard you here declaim; A Grecian tragedy you doubtless read?
How To Use Tragedy In A Sentence?
- Whoever strove to check this development of the tragedy he could not fail to hate.
- Her after-history is a tragedy beside which the story just related pales to an idyl.
- The tragedy in the concluding words was dramatic; even more so the silence that followed.
- They were both young; the gloom of this unlucky tragedy would soon be dispelled.
- Where everything was so common-place and unquestioning, it seemed as if tragedy could not exist.
- Plainly she was not before aware that I had discovered the spot where the tragedy had taken place.
- Upon that very couch I had reclined while the foul tragedy had been enacted in that room.
- Had this fact any connexion with the mysterious tragedy that had been enacted at The Boltons?
- Harking back to lobsters, I am reminded of a tragedy to which I was an eyewitness.
- I fancy when you played the comedy with M. Auguste, tragedy was only just round the corner.
- Another romantic tragedy for which Cupid was responsible was the love between Hero and Leander.
- For the tragedy of which I am about to tell I consider that Brenda Scott is entirely to blame.
- The first attempt on their part to help him would only precipitate the very tragedy that they sought to avoid.
- He marched through tragedy and comedy and thrilling adventure with no more concern that he evinced in striding through these gardens.
- The authentic story of his life surpasses in romance and tragedy most of the pirate tales of fiction.
- At the same time it was impossible not to feel a touch of admiration for a woman who could turn her tragedy into laughter.
- The artist's verse may be taken as a keynote to the solemn tragedy of the work.
- We could not watch the tragedy of old age in our own household without playing a more important part in it than we liked.
- So he boldly decided to convert the old tragedy of sin and suffering into a drama of mental clearing-up.
- My repentances were very real, very earnest; and after each tragedy they happened every night for a long time.
- There Vergil has given only the last line of a suppressed tragedy which the reader is compelled to visualize for himself.
- She had no conception of the fact that her tortured face, with tragedy looking newly out of her eyes, kept them from their rest at night.
- It seemed incredible that, amid the shabby tragedy of this household, there should be time or thought for the kindly business of spreading a meal.
- Effie May's eyes were fixed on strange places, and the tragedy of the world was in them.
- The first performance of the tragedy we may thus assign to a day immediately preceding the 27th of August, 1619.
- Children are queer, take in more than you think, and I believe the little thing felt something of the tragedy of it.
- Meanwhile, the Indians were in the midst of the great tragedy that has been enacted since the days of Columbus.
- The faith of a martyr the tragedy showed, As he trod the last stage; as he trod the last stage.
Definition of Tragedy
A drama or similar work, in which the main character is brought to ruin or otherwise suffers the extreme consequences of some tragic flaw or weakness of character. | The genre of such works, and the art of producing them. | A disastrous event, especially one involving great loss of life or injury.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Tragedy in a sentence
sentence with Tragedy
Tragedy used in a sentence
Tragedy make sentence
make sentence with Tragedy
make sentence of Tragedy
Tragedy sentence in english