Short & Simple Example Sentence For Trait | Trait Sentence
- It is a trait which is laughable, and sometimes pathetic.
- C'est un trait d'esprit de sa part.
- Virtue was a hereditary trait of the Edghams.
- The other trait is their zeal in the education of their children.
- The fatal trait is the divorce between religion and morality.
- But at first she was not prepared for this unlovely trait of lesser minds.
- It's a nice trait of theirs to lend me money.
- This wild and heroic trait of the great poets was never his.
- Hittell gives an incident that illustrates the latter trait very well.
- His most salient trait is his impudence, but even that is of a negative type.
- Mr. Emerson's characteristic trait is serenity.
- That is the trait surely that accounts for Horace's outburst of admiration.
How To Use Trait In A Sentence?
- It was a curious trait in his vicious character that he really loved his gardening work.
- It has, first of all, that perfect repose which was the leading trait in classic art.
- One trait we cannot pass over, as it seems, so to speak, to have a psychological value.
- With this instinctive trait French women have always been bountifully endowed.
- Of this sensitiveness, there is also an interesting trait recorded by Froissart.
- Elsie Venner is not sensual, and sensuality is the leading trait of the human-serpent nature.
- The religious trait of the American Negro has often been the subject of favorable comment.
- This trait was as marked in this sturdy people in Catholic England as it is in Protestant England.
- I have omitted to mention one remarkable trait of the good disposition of all the men while on the coast.
- The distinctive trait of his dramatic conceptions seems to be an imagination hovering between sensuous images and mystic dreams.
- In some otherwise estimable souls one of these harmless brain cracks may be a right lovable trait of character.
- Perhaps some persons would not have mentioned such a trait of character, as it might seem to imply a want of dignity.
- The narrative which he gives is as calm and unimpassioned, and as free from any trait of this kind, as the narrative of the evangelist.
- It was a trait he had inherited from his mother, who could never see any one possessing a thing without coveting it.
- But indeed, and in truth, the most singular trait of the presence beside me was that nothing falling from his lips surprised me.
- As a boy Joseph had been shrewd enough and superstitious enough to play this trait up for all it was worth.
- But even this speech failed to call up one trait of disappointment, and the young girl received it with only a deep courtesy.
- Perhaps one may rather say that a lack of the sense of proportion in morals was a trait of that age, an age of zealots and polemics.
- During the period of preliminary exploration every trait of savage life was eagerly observed by the English.
- Followed a long succession of witnesses, each testifying to some public or private act of philanthropy, some noble trait of character.
- The imprecations of some of the Psalms show a trait of the national character without which the picture would be incomplete.
- It is possibly something to do with this trait that brought the major part of the U-boat successes into the hands of a few special officers.
- Individuals are often noticed as very handsome persons, which trait only brings the story nearer to the English race.
- It was a trait new to her among American men, whom she generally found too yielding where women were concerned.
- It may be a particular trait and accent in poetry, and the public, weary of the mimicries, begin to dislike the original.
- Another trait of character which suggests itself in this connection is the universal habit of profuse compliment common among Cuban ladies.
- Mr. Dobson says that this one trait by which she gave real expression of virtue is profoundly a product of her mental self.
Definition of Trait
(biology, psychology) an identifying characteristic, habit or trend | (object-oriented programming) An uninstantiable collection of methods that provides functionality to a class by using the class’s own interface.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Trait in a sentence
sentence with Trait
Trait used in a sentence
Trait make sentence
make sentence with Trait
make sentence of Trait
Trait sentence in english