Short & Simple Example Sentence For Travel | Travel Sentence
- He meant to travel again that night.
- But whitherward to travel are we fain?
- Suppose some friends travel on the railroad to visit us.
- Thus, sir, unceasing travel is your lot?
- Of course, for some men, travel may be useful.
- No doubt, to a man of sense, travel offers advantages.
- And, as a medical remedy, travel seems one of the best.
- His utmost travel had been to lecture here and lecture there.
- Others are so large that it would take days to travel around them.
- But let us not be pedantic, but allow to travel its full effect.
- Sound waves in air travel at a rate of about 1,090 feet per second.
- People who travel in Zeppelins don't wear things like that.
- I'm going to call a halt and travel a new trail from this on.
How To Use Travel In A Sentence?
- Do you wish to know why so many people travel miles and miles to see this old place?
- But as a rule the roads were inferior, and he found fast travel practically impossible.
- It is not very hot when you start, but every mile you travel you find it growing hotter.
- It would take five days and nights in a fast express train to travel straight across it.
- Machine travel, and even travel by horse, would have directed attention upon them.
- The best way to see a country, unless you are pressed for time, is to travel on foot.
- If you travel up the river, leaving the city far behind, you will see some fine scenery.
- With this puppet I would travel about the world to earn a piece of bread and a glass of wine.
- Culture will give gravity and domestic rest to those who now travel only as not knowing how else to spend money.
- In order to travel safely and quickly we need more than something in which to carry the people and products.
- Look around the school-room and name the materials which had to travel a long distance before we could have them for our use.
- With the slightly wounded who were able to travel he took back with him thirty prisoners and fifty-five horses.
- Movements are limited to the woodlands in severe weather, especially when deep snow makes travel difficult.
- When the time for the marriage came near, it was arranged that she was to travel to his country accompanied only by her waiting-maid.
- He entirely withdrew his earlier supposition that she was a woman of the world, in spite of the evidence of travel and experience.
- Make diagram of a common-source current supply for many lines with repeating coils and point out the travel of the voice currents.
- This, then, we did, after that first day's travel in the bright springtide sunshine.
- The fire swept past them on either side, and all they had to do was to wait till the trail got cool enough to travel over.
- As this, however, is no uncommon case with gentlemen who travel for their pleasure, it is hardly worthy of remark.
- They rode the horses hard and steady, each day and in their five days of travel they managed to cover over seven hundred kilometres.
- The nature of the mountainous regions, the deserts, and alkali plains as avenues of horseback travel is well understood.
- Seeing this he concluded in his wisdom, that he would travel round the tree, till the owl twisted its head off in watching him.
- At last, after weeks of travel they came upon a defile in the mountains, and passing through, emerged on a wide plain.
- They were given their old clothes and some dirty travel packs full of clean clothing, food and two sacks full of copper and gold coins.
- On their eleventh day of travel they came across a God-sent farming community where they replenished their food and water supplies.
- It was the resort of all the Irish haymakers who mow the broad fields in the neighborhood; and of drovers and teamsters who travel that road.
Definition of Travel
(intransitive) To be on a journey, often for pleasure or business and with luggage; to go from one place to another. | (intransitive) To pass from here to there; to move or transmit; to go from one place to another. | (intransitive, basketball) To move illegally by walking or running without dribbling the ball.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Travel in a sentence
sentence with Travel
Travel used in a sentence
Travel make sentence
make sentence with Travel
make sentence of Travel
Travel sentence in english