Short & Simple Example Sentence For Trooped | Trooped Sentence
- They trooped down the passage.
- They trooped out of the room together.
- They trooped back to the library.
- The three friends trooped in.
- Behind him trooped the alien laborers.
- The guests trooped past the door.
- The rest of the party trooped in by degrees.
- The lads trooped out, injured and innocent.
- All the girls trooped around, taking her listless hand.
- And so they trooped out into the cheery October sunlight.
- After half-past ten, Members trooped down in scores.
- At last they finished their beer and trooped off down the passage.
- They all trooped down into the basement to re-examine the coal bin.
- Then a bell rang, and we all trooped into the refectory to a banquet.
- Later a herd of large white-tailed deer trooped up the hollow.
- My aunt called us at this, and we all trooped into the house again.
- Tony and the detail trooped into the corridor, closing the door behind them.
- From each dwelling dark, curiously clad men and women trooped out.
- The boys put on their caps and trooped out, laughing and talking as they went.
- All trooped into the living room, which was dining room, too.
- After a time they all trooped away, these long-faced men of pill and potion.
- The Bishop smiled as the clergy trooped down the stairs echoing the greeting.
- The Cubs trooped into the warm kitchen, fairly overflowing the tiny room.
- Madame von Marwitz, as the three trooped down upon her, did not rise.
How To Use Trooped In A Sentence?
- The girls trooped over to the kitchen and delivered up their spoil to the cook.
- The boys laughed in chorus and trooped through the office in the direction of the back stairway.
- It was a hungry crowd that trooped to the great gray rock where the table was spread.
- Then there was a movement of feet, and the shadowy spectres trooped out into the night.
- So we trooped to the table to oblige him, and went through the form of being much refreshed.
- At a word from the sergeant the men trooped out, putting on their caps and grinning broadly.
- The beautiful little silver gong sounded, and we all trooped down to the dining-room.
- Lucy Ann retreated before them into the house, and they all trooped in after her.
- Buglers and orderlies from the Chinese generals around us trooped in on us for unknown reasons.
- The small crowd trooped inside, and, after a minute, the door slid shut again.
- Dispirited and worn out, we trooped into camp to find Emett and a steaming supper.
- They trooped into the saloon to square their bets, the Duke going his way to the barn.
- The chapel bell tinkled out its summons, and the garrison trooped faithfully to Mass.
- In through the folding-doors trooped the anxious-looking searchers, Herbert first.
- When the men trooped in to breakfast the officer and Whistler Morgan stole away.
- By-and-by the children trooped away, and Miss Benson summoned her to put on her things for chapel.
Definition of Trooped
simple past tense and past participle of troop
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Trooped in a sentence
sentence with Trooped
Trooped used in a sentence
Trooped make sentence
make sentence with Trooped
make sentence of Trooped
Trooped sentence in english