Short & Simple Example Sentence For Troops In | Troops In Sentence
- Few troops in village.
- I have heard of no troops in this neighborhood.
- Osman sent troops in pursuit.
- They will be coming by troops in less than a fortnight.
- Henry was at the head of the finest troops in the empire.
- The troops in the foray amounted to about 20,000.
- All the colored troops in that command were cavalry men.
- On his left were other troops in a grove near the road.
- Regardless of any, we are the best fed troops in the field.
- Colonel Coetlogan had his troops in readiness for flight.
- There was an enormous quantity of troops in the Place.
- The young troops in ambush Gasped.
- The health of my troops in Spain is good.
- All the troops in Omdurman were ordered north.
- Dupont had surrendered, with all the troops in Andalusia!
- No sound came from the Northern troops in the wood.
- I think I see some troops in the distance.
- I witnessed a review of 15,000 troops in Petrograd.
- At several decisive points I placed troops in ambush.
- Governor Dunmore of Virginia called out troops in earnest.
- The Mexican troops in Matamoras number 2,000.
- As late as 1601, Spain landed 3500 troops in Ireland.
- How a Wooden Figure raised Troops in the Valois.
- That's why we have so many troops in here.
- Cortez addressed the troops in a short speech of encouragement.
- Here a great change was noticed in the look of the troops in the town.
- They could swarm any particular coast with troops in a few days.
- We could now see columns of troops in the distance marching north.
- Even our troops in line, tired as they were, were not quite still.
- His own dominions supplied him with some of the best troops in Italy.
- The second in command had shut himself up with all his troops in Antioch.
- We had no idea who commanded the Egyptian troops in this action.
- In this and in other fights the Russians kept unarmed troops in the rear.
- Meanwhile his troops in Finland had met with bitter and obstinate resistance.
- So now the British troops in the north are faced by enormous forces.
- When Sovereigns command their troops in person what exploits they perform!
How To Use Troops In In A Sentence?
- There is none equal to my prince with his numerous troops in the conflict of war.
- The trench had been greatly improved since these days and was now used by troops in corps reserve.
- It will thus be seen that a commander of troops in time of war acts in two distinct capacities.
- The brave troops in blue were exhausted by so many hours of fierce fighting and fierce heat.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Troops In in a sentence
Troops In sentence
sentence with Troops In
Troops In used in a sentence
Troops In make sentence
make sentence with Troops In
make sentence of Troops In
Troops In sentence in english