Short & Simple Example Sentence For Troy | Troy Sentence
- These were on what was called Troy coaches.
- From Troy we made our course in sailing hither.
- And would have told him, half his Troy was burned.
- The people of Troy and Troas were called Trojans.
- I rode with Nimrod ... strove at Troy ...
- The dance, by Troy and Margaret West Kinney.
- But all the people of Troy did not take part in this rejoicing.
- They ne'er shall make me see Troy with my will.
- Cleopatra and Helen of Troy were excellent illustrations of the splendor.
- They had not been in Troy long when they met a doctor named Luke.
- The legend which makes Achilles go to Troy from Scyros is probably ignored.
- Myself at Troy one moment fondly wish'd, My sire's return, the next.
- Pat Troy had been Professor Hemmingwell's foreman for nearly two years.
How To Use Troy In A Sentence?
- Excavations made on the site of ancient Troy have revealed many thin plates of beaten gold.
- They marched, and next morning Troy had been removed from the map; ninety per cent.
- The Troy tuggers took a stout hold on the rope and faced the Kingstonians gloweringly.
- AEneas was of the family of that Priam who was king of Troy when the siege was on.
- Such was the mighty host that Hellas marshaled to punish Troy for the crime committed by Paris.
- Then Helenus told the Ithacan chief that before Troy could be taken three things must be done.
- This year, great Troy must fall, else if his words Be falsified, who will may slay the seer.
- I am Yseult and Helen, I have seen Troy burn, and the most loving knight lie dead.
- But Troy is not on the ship's passenger lists to any such extent as to corroborate your statement.
- Tradition ascribes those tumuli which are yet to be seen on the plain of Troy to the observance of this custom.
- Thus was the king's daughter saved and all Troy delivered from a terrible scourge.
- Thus was the message of the fall of Troy quickly borne to the waiting queen by this preconceived arrangement.
- Within the same period the weight of the silver penny sank from 22 to 12 troy grains, a reduction of 45.45 per cent.
- Nay, but the peer of noblest men, with whom Thou art to take and ravage Troy with might. PHI.
- Ulysses and his companions then returned to Greece, and at once preparations for war with Troy were commenced.
- We may even replace the tapestries of Troy which hung one hall, and build again the sideboards with their embossed gilded plate.
- Once she had passionately desired beauty, the high school and the story of Helen of Troy notwithstanding.
- At the athletic games in Troy everybody admired the noble appearance of Paris, but nobody knew who he was.
- Ilus, being satisfied that the statue was the sign for which he had prayed, immediately set about building his city, and thus Troy was founded.
- Helen of Troy is a she-devil, and becomes the final means of Faust's destruction.
- A barouche with driver returned from beyond Greenfield or Troy empty, the passengers being left at the former place.
- The tidings of the gold flashed from city to city, swift as the signal fires of Agamemnon telling that Troy had fallen.
- They therefore sent ambassadors to Troy to demand the restoration of Helen and the treasures which Paris had carried off.
- When Troy fell a near-by fire was kindled, and beacon after beacon sprang into flame on the route toward Greece.
- But Sleepy was too lazy to learn many of the new wrinkles, and the Troy club-swingers set him some tasks that he could not repeat.
- Meanwhile, on the plain before Troy Diomede still eagerly pursued Æneas, though knowing that the hero was under divine protection.
- The Greeks in sailing for Troy had missed their way and invaded Telephus' country by mistake.
Definition of Troy
Of, or relating to, troy weight.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Troy in a sentence
sentence with Troy
Troy used in a sentence
Troy make sentence
make sentence with Troy
make sentence of Troy
Troy sentence in english