Short & Simple Example Sentence For Trunk Of | Trunk Of Sentence
- The trunk of the vein.
- Not at the trunk of the tree.
- The snout or trunk of an elephant or other animal.
- They stuck close to the trunk of a tree.
- Another individual is climbing up the trunk of the tree.
- Then the trunk of a tree hid them from her sight.
- Nituman = trunk of a tree.
- The grub digging its galleries in the trunk of the oak.
- In a moment the trunk of the tree was split into two.
- Its tail was wound round the trunk of the tree.
- A ladder was fixed at the trunk of the apple tree.
- Frank deliberately rapped on the trunk of the big oak.
- The trunk of the grain elevator (fig.
- Their horns reminded me of the rugged trunk of an oak-tree.
- Trunk (of body) = torso.
- It grew on the trunk of a tree in the month of September.
- He immediately disappeared behind the trunk of a great spruce.
- With wonderful activity they made it fast to the trunk of a tree.
- How straight and beautifully proportioned is the tall trunk of the tree.
- The thorax; the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen.
- Juliet drew back a little behind the trunk of the beech-tree.
- The colonel is leaning against the trunk of a spreading oak-tree as he speaks.
- A fly might as well attempt to wring the trunk of the elephant.
- He fastened the boat securely to the trunk of a tree that grew near.
- She moved aside and leaned against the rough trunk of the mighty pine.
- Macumazahn, you are clever and see deeper into the trunk of a tree than most.
- Here and there a cross in white chalk upon the trunk of a tree was to be seen.
- For a moment she closed her eyes and clung panting to the trunk of the tree.
- The two little girls shrieked again and scrambled behind the trunk of the tree.
- Jim seated himself on the trunk of a fallen spruce, high on the mountainside.
How To Use Trunk Of In A Sentence?
- One of them had leapt from the trunk of the fallen tree to the top of the cache.
- They can be saved if he is strong enough to wrench it from the trunk of the ash.
- It was not the horizontal trunk of a tree with a branch projecting from it at right angles.
- Philippa seated herself upon the trunk of a fallen tree and gazed contentedly about her.
- Close by the trail lay the rotting trunk of a large tree that had fallen years before.
- Out from the summit of the breast shot a tremendous trunk of cubes and spinning globes.
- The raft was secured by a rope round the mast and carried to the trunk of a tree.
- All the while he was urging on the dog, which now began to jump up against the trunk of the tree.
- She does not raise her head except to look at the cross she has cut on the trunk of a tree.
- The reddish bark of the twigs and trunk of this tree seems to be the justification for its name.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Trunk Of in a sentence
Trunk Of sentence
sentence with Trunk Of
Trunk Of used in a sentence
Trunk Of make sentence
make sentence with Trunk Of
make sentence of Trunk Of
Trunk Of sentence in english