Short & Simple Example Sentence For Turtle | Turtle Sentence
- Spotty the turtle wins a race.
- Let turtle bleed for twenty minutes.
- Did you ever hear of a mud turtle having an accident?
- You now have white and green turtle meat ready to cook.
- One man carried a turtle shell almost as large as himself.
- Why, you rubber-kneed, water-eyed mud turtle you!
- Mock Turtle and Gryphon singing to Alice 35.
- This receipt will answer for a turtle between fifty and sixty pounds.
- The turtle scurried on; it was no moment to stop and discuss matters.
- Mr. Janney seemed stunned, shrunk in his clothes like a turtle in its shell.
- This suggested turtle eggs to Mr. Gibney, and a change of diet resulted.
- Mr. Turtle got up and turned around toward the Hollow Tree people.
How To Use Turtle In A Sentence?
- Individuals of this turtle were found on the forest floor and in small sluggish streams.
- Fishes he had no regard for, and of birds only turtle doves and pigeons were his favorite dishes.
- Cautiously he pulled back the canvas flap and emerged like the head of a turtle from his shell.
- Description of a new softshell turtle from the southeastern United States.
- Strain and add part of the turtle meat, hard-boiled egg, grated lemon rind and juice of lemon.
- Our amiable friend B. must try to get me at least a battle-axe or a turtle for it!
- May not the grove at Turtle Lake yield as keen enjoyment as do the continental forests?
- The next day, before repeating the treatment, I had to feed the turtle with cabbage in water.
- With an almost imperceptible slowness, Nippers thrust his head out, as cautiously as a turtle ...
- I carried a souvenir with me-a red-eared turtle (which I still have) and some turtle eggs.
- A new extinct emydid turtle from the Lower Pliocene of Oklahoma.
- Mock Turtle and Gryphon demonstrating the Lobster Quadrille to Alice 36.
- The spot we were on, which I call Turtle Island; lies in latitude, by account, 10 deg.
- The box had now sunk so low in the water that it was on the bottom of the little cove and no longer was the turtle towing it along.
- The hole is often so large that the turtle will require an hour of industrious labor to dig it to her entire satisfaction.
- The turtle was allowed to deposit its eggs, and when that operation was supposed to be about over a concerted rush was made.
- Some half a mile up the lake, we saw a great turtle sunning himself on a rock which was partly out of water.
- The eggs of the turtle are perfectly oval, with the exception of one or two depressions that may occur at any part.
- For three days and three nights they swam, and then the turtle left him on the familiar sands near his old home.
- But for some time the table was supplied with turtle soup, on which Tartlet was not the only one to regale himself.
- Let us go whither the stag rests at noonday in the shady groves, whither the heron bathes and the turtle basks in the sun.
- This last was most welcome to us; for the turtle was so hard, that it could not be eaten without being first soaked in hot water.
- Thus armed, the turtler sculls over the reef, striking the turtle either as it lies asleep on the bottom or as it rises to breathe.
- They saw a great number of turtle bones and shells, where the natives had been feasting, and their last visit seemed to be of late date.
- One day, as he was going across the fields, he came to a pond where he saw a small turtle sunning itself upon a stone which rose out of the water.
- And so the Nahvahchoo went off and made a fire of his own, and corn and pumpkins of his own, and cooked them as the turtle had done.
- Uraschima Taro had a very kind heart and could not bear to see anything that was small and helpless suffer; so he did as the turtle asked him.
- They were going at a rapid rate, and every moment the Baby Racer threatened to turn turtle and spill them out.
Definition of Turtle
To flip over onto the back or top; to turn upside down. | To turn and swim upside down. | To hunt turtles, especially in the water.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Turtle in a sentence
sentence with Turtle
Turtle used in a sentence
Turtle make sentence
make sentence with Turtle
make sentence of Turtle
Turtle sentence in english