Typesetting In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Typesetting | Typesetting Sentence
- Silently corrected obvious typesetting errors.
How To Use Typesetting In A Sentence?
- Obvious minor typesetting errors in punctuation have been silently corrected.
- Describe evolution of typesetting from hand composition to machine composition.
- A few newspapers are using typesetting machines for all or part of their composition.
- The amount is always small because the main costs of typesetting and stereotyping are eliminated from the price.
- A brief history of typesetting machines, with descriptions of their mechanical principles and operations.
- A few obvious misprints have been corrected, but in general the original spelling and typesetting conventions have been retained.
- The concluding sentence in a quoted letter by the author ends with a question mark in the original publication, a likely typesetting error for a period at the end of the sentence which would agree with the context.
Definition of Typesetting
present participle of typeset | (typography) The setting or composition of written material into type.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Typesetting in a sentence
sentence with Typesetting
Typesetting used in a sentence
Typesetting make sentence
make sentence with Typesetting
make sentence of Typesetting
Typesetting sentence in english