Definition of Uncommunicative Tending not to communicate; not communicating.
How to use Uncommunicative in Sentences?
- 1. They found a slouching, uncommunicative cook stolidly washing dishes in the galley. 🔊
- 2. Miss Sarah had found her brother most uncommunicative upon his return from Thirty-Mile. 🔊
- 3. Only one other traveller in the coffee-room, and he as uncommunicative as Englishmen proverbially are. 🔊
- 4. Melvina Grey proved not only to be as dumb as an oyster but even more uncommunicative than that traditionally self-contained bivalve. 🔊
- 5. At times Penton was absurdly pompous and uncommunicative before the boys; at other times he entered into a mysterious intimacy with them, a relationship distasteful to them. 🔊