Definition of Uncontaminated Not contaminated; unpolluted.
How to use Uncontaminated in Sentence?
- 1. But there were still left uncontaminated eleven millions of the Spanish people. 🔊
- 2. But to remain pure and uncontaminated in this vortex of vice, requires the utmost strength and exertion of virtue. 🔊
- 3. Out of the hollow of their hands they drank each a draught from the lake, which presented them its waters uncontaminated by an earthly lip. 🔊
- 4. Infection with syphilis by such fluids as the blood, milk, or spermatic fluid uncontaminated by contact with active lesions is at least unusual. 🔊
- 5. The usages she kept in common with Rome were those she copied from the primitive churches, and were therefore uncontaminated with her errors. 🔊
- 6. These tribes are yet totally uncontaminated by contact with European influences; consumption and syphilis are alike unknown. 🔊
- 7. Now that he faced nemesis the strength of native fatalism came to his rescue, bolstering up the pride that every uncontaminated Nyamwezi owns. 🔊
- 8. I am glad once more to breathe an atmosphere uncontaminated by the fumes and smoke of a city with its population of three hundred thousand inhabitants. 🔊
- 9. All that then will remain for me, will be to deplore your too early initiation in a vicious world, where to escape unhurt or uncontaminated is next to a miracle. 🔊
- 10. A banging on the inner door downstairs some fifteen minutes later reminded him of the force with which he had slammed it in his hurry to reach the uncontaminated air of the front room. 🔊
- 11. Opening up trade, too, with a people who have something pathetic in the honest persistency with which their officials have vainly struggled to keep themselves uncontaminated from the outside world. 🔊
- 12. It will be of inestimable service to yourselves to come into contact with these fresh, fine, generous natures, uncontaminated by the vices of an effete and worn-out civilisation. 🔊
- 13. It is evolved by the friction of the masses, just as a fire is set by the rubbing together of tree-boughs in primeval forests, and the dusky redman incontinently roasted in his uncontaminated innocence. 🔊