Unconvinced In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Unconvinced | Unconvinced Sentence
- Mr. Welles considered this in unconvinced silence.
- Mrs. Pettigrew wore an unconvinced aspect.
- Furthermore it left him unconvinced that it truly belonged to her.
- Don shook his head, unconvinced by his mother's argument.
How To Use Unconvinced In A Sentence?
- Pinkey changed the subject as he did when he was unconvinced but he was in no mood for argument.
- Downe murmured in an unconvinced tone that he thought he had seen it yesterday.
- Dick, who was plainly unconvinced as many another had been of the justice of the arguments.
- While they were yet unconvinced "when Low gets well" became a constant phrase on her tongue.
- He threw a hasty unconvinced glance at Nancy, but bowed low as one used to gentle ways.
- However unconvinced you may now be of the truth of what you hear, by and by you will be fully convinced of it.
- She had touched him, but she had not convinced him, and as long as he was unconvinced he would be at her again in some other way.
- From their countenances I could see that the spectators were still unconvinced of the presence of the man.
- Here, as in earlier exhibitions, a majority of those who saw the apparatus in operation remained unconvinced of its ability to serve mankind.
- I have had them come to me with voices that are obviously execrable and still remain unconvinced when I have told them what seemed to me the truth.
- If the Knight was unconvinced by the arguments, he was no less astonished by the abilities of the Secretary.
- When Meredith had looked unconvinced and injured, she had tried to soften the blow by cajoleries, in the use of which she was past-mistress.
- A full year after the raid of Syrianus, he was still unconvinced of the Emperor's treachery.
Definition of Unconvinced
not convinced or lacking conviction | simple past tense and past participle of unconvince
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Unconvinced in a sentence
sentence with Unconvinced
Unconvinced used in a sentence
Unconvinced make sentence
make sentence with Unconvinced
make sentence of Unconvinced
Unconvinced sentence in english