Definition of Undeserving Considered unworthy of reward.
How to use Undeserving in Sentences?
- 1. A theory that is afraid of investigation is undeserving a place in the human mind. 🔊
- 2. They do not obey his slightest command, and they ignore his teachings as undeserving their regard. 🔊
- 3. Nor was Fielding the man to pay it to one whom he thought was undeserving of it. 🔊
- 4. Some studies in use by teachers are undeserving of their popularity, according to my way of thinking. 🔊
- 5. He returns again and again to his writings as to the recollections of a first love, not undeserving of his admiration still. 🔊
- 6. It is the undeserving who require it, and the ideal either does not exist at all, or exists wholly for them. 🔊
- 7. What is to be the fate of that large majority who, so far as we can see, are equally undeserving of heaven and of hell? 🔊
- 8. The moral evils of the franking system are far more serious than the pecuniary expense, although that is by no means undeserving of regard. 🔊
- 9. In short, Lady, you have missed a husband undeserving of your charms: they shall now be better disposed of. 🔊
- 10. Accept my regret that you were in the hands of so undeserving a workman, and one who placed me under the necessity of interrupting a work which interested you. 🔊
- 11. He was writing a skit about a bit of doggerel which was then making nights and days unhappy for many undeserving persons who in an evil moment had fallen upon it in some stray newspaper corner. 🔊
- 12. It is, moreover, not confirmed by any document, or even by the tradition of the place, and would be undeserving of notice were it not for the reason assigned above. 🔊
- 13. Alas, O king, I now behold them all, so undeserving of woe, living in the woods and upon what the wood may yield! 🔊