Short & Simple Example Sentence For Unfastened | Unfastened Sentence
- Jane unfastened the door.
- She unfastened it and dropped it to the floor.
- He unfastened the cord and repeated his question.
- Then she unfastened the wrapping of the second package.
- He unfastened the kitchen shutter and leaped in.
- With fumbling fingers he unfastened the lid.
- Drew unfastened his money belt and handed it over.
- Finally the lock was unfastened and the gate swung out.
- I unfastened it and found a considerable space within.
- The driver unfastened his top and slid it backward.
- He unfastened the door, and looked out into the fields.
- He unfastened the flap and entered, panting for breath.
- I unfastened my paint-box and went back to the old woman.
- Charlie lit a match while Narcisse unfastened the door.
- It is unfastened now, and I have found this lying by it.
- Quickly she unfastened it and held it toward the outstretched hand.
- Barbara unfastened the necklace and offered it to her aunt without a word.
- Gray hurriedly unfastened him and led him towards the entrance to the gully.
- The spy took a key from his pocket and unfastened a hidden lock.
- He unfastened the buckle of the strap and opened one of the pocket-books.
- He unfastened his coat and threw it open, glaring at her a little.
- Will had hastily unfastened his camera, and held it in his hands as he spoke.
- Not even a girder that could be unfastened in time to brace the last door.
- He sat down again, drew it round to the front of him, and unfastened it.
- I went to the window, unfastened the shutters, and pulled up the blinds.
- Then, in feverish haste, she unfastened her bodice, and searched there.
- Some one tried the door and then Alva sprang up and unfastened it.
- As Hal spoke he unfastened his belt and tossed it on to a seat at the side.
- He unfastened his fur cloak, and, as it was heavy, his wife assisted him.
How To Use Unfastened In A Sentence?
- They are never unfastened from the sledge from one end of the journey to the other.
- With dexterous fingers he unfastened the watch and chain and transferred them to his pocket.
- I entered, and discovered closets and cabinets unfastened and emptied of all their contents.
- With trembling fingers she took off her bonnet, and unfastened her hair from its plait.
- He unfastened it and twisted it tight to the spikes, wrapping it close about one after the other.
- She jerked the gag from his mouth, and unfastened the cords which bound his wrists.
- Janet unfastened it, her fingers trembling with excitement, and spread it out on the table.
- Then, he carefully unfastened the scorched cloth which formed that bag and examined its contents.
- Yet he unfastened his coats with a fine air of unconcern, and turned back his ruffles carefully.
- He got into the plane, unfastened the wire that held the plane to the track, and started down.
- She stooped down, unfastened her shoes, and took them off; then she stole into the room.
Definition of Unfastened
Not fastened. | past participle of unfasten
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Unfastened in a sentence
sentence with Unfastened
Unfastened used in a sentence
Unfastened make sentence
make sentence with Unfastened
make sentence of Unfastened
Unfastened sentence in english