Short & Simple Example Sentence For Unfurling | Unfurling Sentence
How To Use Unfurling In A Sentence?
- Then the scene changed, and he saw himself at the Pole unfurling the Union Jack!
- To me, these tiny leaves are a sight comparable to the opening and unfurling of the various varieties of the grape.
- She was drawing on her tan gloves now, and unfurling a parasol of tussore silk with a heavy lace fall.
- Another succeeds him, stepping proudly, gracefully, furling and unfurling a handkerchief like a banner.
- The sky was unfurling before him its most precious colours, all the tones of red and gold and orange, reminding him of the palette he had put away.
- She leans back in her chair, and, once again unfurling the huge black fan she carries, waves it to and fro.
- Myra, very white, with eyelids lowered, leaned against the mantelpiece; slowly furling and unfurling the ivory fan.
- June is heralded on right and left by the unfurling of blue-flags, and the eyebright blue winks and blinks as it awakens in the dazzling July sun.
Definition of Unfurling
present participle of unfurl | The act by which something is unfurled.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Unfurling in a sentence
sentence with Unfurling
Unfurling used in a sentence
Unfurling make sentence
make sentence with Unfurling
make sentence of Unfurling
Unfurling sentence in english