Short & Simple Example Sentence For Unintended | Unintended Sentence
- There was an unintended touch of scorn in her voice.
- The unintended irony of the first words drew a bitter smile to his lips.
How To Use Unintended In A Sentence?
- Somebody explained, and the subject dropped, but I was not a little gratified by the unintended compliment.
- And we may trace the following results of heresy, quite unintended by itself, in its operation on the Church.
- Cosden laughed so spontaneously that Thatcher looked up quickly, trying to grasp the unintended humor in his last remark.
- The chances are great that many unintended bad effects slip in and that not a few hysterias may be created by a method at the first glance so startling.
- Travelling on the same road, and in somewhat of the same proverbial rhythm, this is very curious; whilst it certainly acquits me of even unintended and unconscious plagiarism.
- Even this small and wholly unintended affront worked in the poor, misjudging victim of morbid self-esteem, as a cinder in the eye will torture and blind the sufferer to all the landscape.
Definition of Unintended
Not intended; unplanned
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Unintended in a sentence
sentence with Unintended
Unintended used in a sentence
Unintended make sentence
make sentence with Unintended
make sentence of Unintended
Unintended sentence in english