Short & Simple Example Sentence For Unkempt | Unkempt Sentence
- He was a man with unkempt hair and an expressionless face.
- The camp was left to the girl and her unkempt guardian.
- Each room presented a tumbled, unkempt appearance.
- All were terribly unkempt and slovenly, and all were in tatters.
- He found his native city more uncouth and unkempt than ever.
- At the office they found an unkempt dirty looking individual.
- She was a pretty child for all her sunburnt face and scanty unkempt attire.
- Nearly everybody, particularly children, was unkempt and seemed underfed.
- Along the track, from out of the hills, ran four unkempt human figures.
- In spite of his bulging ribs and unkempt coat Chieftain almost envied him.
- His unkempt appearance and bare feet contrast with the neat dress of Mary.
- On the doorstep, whittling, sat a bearded, unkempt farmer with a huge frame.
How To Use Unkempt In A Sentence?
- Anse studied his own unkempt if now clean reflection in the shaving mirror on the wall.
- His mount was a plains-bred pony, as wiry and unkempt and enduring as himself.
- The men were for the most part large and swarthy, unkempt of hair and ragged as to clothes.
- Suddenly a wild, unkempt figure rushed from among the crowd and into the royal assembly.
- The land is barren wears straw wisps as an unkempt man might razor stubble.
- There were none of the approved revolutionary paraphernalia, no unshaven faces, nor unkempt hair.
- Meanwhile Sidney was daily assuming a wild and unkempt aspect that he could not possibly avoid.
- The man, a weather-beaten sailor, with an unkempt grey beard, looked him straight in the face.
- At 4.30 the unkempt couple staggered in with the first urn, and I took my post at the tap.
- Bent, toothless, with unkempt hair and clawlike hands, she looked the picture of a Witch indeed.
- His feet are bare, his dull eyes stare, And the wind plays freaks with his unkempt hair.
- Despite a stubble of beard and unkempt hair, she instantly recognized him as the missing bridegroom.
- He was dirty and ragged and unkempt as he entered the room in which his comrades were assembled; but what did they care?
- Neither by look or gesture did he express the slightest surprise at seeing an unkempt and none too clean foreigner in the room.
- Polly, holding a handkerchief to her nose as they passed a dreadful hovel where unkempt children played and fought.
- He had read the service to the lounging, unkempt congregation, he had prayed over them, he had preached at them.
- I was not surprised, therefore, when we found ourselves in a room full of bad hats and unkempt heads.
- Barrows then went to the cookhouse, where the unkempt individual that was to act as bearer was waiting, and gave him his final instructions.
- He shampooed his unkempt head vigorously and allowed himself to forget all worries, wallowing in the sheer joy of being really clean again.
- Haggard faces, unkempt hair, and beards showed that these sons of the soil had had a trying time on shipboard.
- The old man who came shuffling slowly down the path was gaunt with the leanness of want, and unkempt with the squalor of the hopelessly pauperized.
- He has found a thing of art among the unkempt and the disorderly; he has found a thing of life and love amid the cold and the insensate.
- I also read in your dim eyes, your unkempt beard, and your dishevelled hair corroboration of your claims to intimacy with adversity.
- She was a wild passionate child, feeling bitterly the neglect with which she was treated, her ragged clothes, her unkempt appearance.
- His unkempt elf-locks were more wild, his uncleanly linen more disordered, his eye more bright and restless, than of yore.
- In a circle around him lay his dogs, their heads resting on their paws, their unkempt coats the colour of earth and autumn-leaves.
- It always seemed like an affront put upon Garrett if she allowed any one to see her looking unkempt and untidy.
- It was brilliant, with black eyes under a tangle of dark hair disordered but not unkempt like that of the females he had seen in Misery.
Definition of Unkempt
(of hair) Uncombed; dishevelled | (by extension) Disorderly; untidy; messy; not kept up | (figuratively) Rough; unpolished
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Unkempt in a sentence
sentence with Unkempt
Unkempt used in a sentence
Unkempt make sentence
make sentence with Unkempt
make sentence of Unkempt
Unkempt sentence in english