Definition of Unknowingly Without awareness, without intent.
How to use Unknowingly in Sentence?
- 1. There was a concerted sigh, as those who had been unknowingly holding their breath breathed again. 🔊
- 2. These the poor madman fancied afterwards were charms by which he had unknowingly sold himself to the devil. 🔊
- 3. For it was but logical that she would seek a divorce on the ground that she had unknowingly married a fugitive from justice. 🔊
- 4. Dick had allowed himself to become entangled; all unknowingly Mother had expressed the matter in a nutshell. 🔊
- 5. Perhaps, upon the whole, good honest dullness does unknowingly inflict more grievous wounds than the barbed satiric tongue. 🔊
- 6. An offence against my god unknowingly have I committed; an offence against my goddess unknowingly I have wrought. 🔊
- 7. And yet, with all her ingenuity, Mrs. Eddy has to admit that if a man took arsenic unknowingly it would probably kill him. 🔊