Definition of Unlawfully In a manner not conforming to the law.
Short Example Sentence for Unlawfully
- 1. The saint has come to reprove the order for unlawfully dining upon flesh meat. 🔊
How to use Unlawfully in Sentence?
- 1. Before all she insisted on the welfare of the child, and reminded him of the cruelty inflicted from birth on any baby unlawfully born in England. 🔊
- 2. He was charged with having permitted by his carelessness the Peruvian uprising and having unlawfully taken the life of Almagro. 🔊
- 3. What amount of the rental of Ireland was unlawfully cut down owing to the theory of 'occupation right,' it is, of course, impossible to ascertain. 🔊
- 4. In short, he seemed bent on imposing a tyrannical yoke, hard to be endured, and to punish unlawfully those who resisted it, or even murmured against it. 🔊
- 5. He affected to believe that Pike was a traitor and, when he reappeared as brigade commander, to consider that he had unlawfully reassumed his old functions. 🔊