Short & Simple Example Sentence For Unmasked | Unmasked Sentence
- Then he let himself go, with unmasked bitterness.
- Deeper within, an unmasked actress, she said.
- An officer in the cutter was rising and upholding an unmasked lantern.
How To Use Unmasked In A Sentence?
- The searchlights had been unmasked and were directed towards the narrow gap in the coral reef.
- Then suddenly Sally stood before him, unmasked and looking more fascinating than ever.
- On which Diva unmasked her last gun, and told him that she had ordered a crab on purpose.
- They tangle themselves up in a series of low intrigues and are finally unmasked as one and all poor miserable sinners.
- The unmasked outlaw slewed his head, to see the president of the bank firing from the door of his private office.
- His eyes rested upon her daringly, their ardor for a fleeting instant unmasked as the other girl turned away.
- He preferred to fight by retreating, and if pursued, generally unmasked his guns and made massacre with the scattered opponents.
- He unmasked himself, dragged the police agent aside, and breathless, half-hysterical, acquainted him with the astounding discovery.
- And, when a thought would unmask our soul's masking, Itself goes not unmasked to the unmasking.
- At a signal, they raised a yell, unmasked them, fired one volley, and seemed to make another rush at the works.
- He himself unmasked also, and, handsome as he always undoubtedly was, I think never saw him appear to such advantage.
- The Britons and the Germans seemed not to heed; but now and then the American school-marms unmasked the charlatan.
Definition of Unmasked
No longer masked (from which a mask has been removed) | simple past tense and past participle of unmask
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Unmasked in a sentence
sentence with Unmasked
Unmasked used in a sentence
Unmasked make sentence
make sentence with Unmasked
make sentence of Unmasked
Unmasked sentence in english