Unpretentious In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Unpretentious | Unpretentious Sentence
- What an unpretentious autobiography!
- He was an unpretentious sovereign.
- The hut was a small and unpretentious structure.
- The appointments are of the simplest and most unpretentious kind.
- This extra clothing was as unpretentious in style as the dwelling.
- A plan, unpretentious in all its details, formulated in his active brain.
- St. Alban's Church is an unpretentious building at the north end.
How To Use Unpretentious In A Sentence?
- And he rolled his eyes in apparent awe at the magnificence of that unpretentious market-town.
- His unpretentious household gods were very dear to him, dear as they are sometimes to women.
- Miss Trumbull is blessed by a most delightful and unpretentious gift of story-telling.
- Even the most unpretentious houses in Pompeii have in them the remains of staircases (Fig. 44).
- Can even an unpretentious book of this sort be written without some attempted treatment of the same?
- From a most unpretentious and unpromising beginning its evolution has been an unbroken record of phenomenal progress.
- The wainscot and woodwork throughout the house was unusually good for such a small and unpretentious structure.
- The older furniture has been supplemented with modern pieces of straightest and most unpretentious line and character.
- Then the visitors' car drew up before an unpretentious looking house just off the main road.
- Not the least service this unpretentious volume will accomplish is the gathering together of these little-known jewels.
- The two boys were sitting on a narrow balcony that projected from the second floor of a neat but unpretentious boathouse.
- Xanthippe used to go to see them sometimes, but the sight of their unpretentious happiness made her even more miserable.
- They are plain, unpretentious folk, for the most part, who do these things and say little about them.
- The unpretentious chapel was small and nearly dark, for the usual dimness was increased by the lowering clouds outside.
- We see the neat and unpretentious hat from under which appear the serious brow, and the eyes always bright and intelligent.
- It was a small and unpretentious house that perched on the hillside beyond the lake, but the room the men entered was comfortably furnished.
- We alight at a small unpretentious station, the terminus of this railroad, and walk a short distance to the beach.
- Many of the older houses have an unpretentious charm about them, with their antiquated bow-windows and wide oak staircases with twisted balusters.
- This, coupled with his native kindness of heart, and his unpretentious manners, makes him the model employer.
- All the really great people I have ever met are unpretentious and absolutely charming to work with.
- Driving up to the small and quiet-looking doorway of a very unpretentious building, George descended and knocked.
- The sight of her unpretentious portrait does not tell one whether she was rich or poor, a humble member of the middle classes or a great lady.
- These eight fairy stories show much imagination, a pleasant unpretentious style, and a fine sense of form.
- When you shall observe it to be ornamented with a certain unpretentious blue jar, you will know that I am once more at home to you.
- Jack halted the dogs before the very unpretentious structure that was inappropriately designated the Grand Hotel.
- They had an unpretentious home on the North Side, and such entertaining as they did was on a modest scale.
- These fairy tales retold for children from the "Jataka" are narrated in a simple style which is unpretentious but effective.
- It is the seat of the government, and is a simple, unpretentious town, situated in the centre of the little Republic.
- I like the folks, the plain, ignorant, unpretentious folks; and the youngsters that come and slide on my cellar-door do not disturb me a bit.
- Next door to the house we occupied stood a low-roofed, unpretentious dwelling, white as an old-time clipper ship, with bright green blinds.
- In nearly every town or village of importance the Prince has a house, varying considerably in size, but of equally unpretentious exterior.
- There were a number of unpretentious Hindu temples, and the Maharaja is said to be quite punctilious in his observance of religious forms.
- He is extremely entertaining, and then he understands the world, and I like to hear him talk, he is so unpretentious and uses just the right words.
Definition of Unpretentious
Simple, humble, not pretentious, plain.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Unpretentious in a sentence
sentence with Unpretentious
Unpretentious used in a sentence
Unpretentious make sentence
make sentence with Unpretentious
make sentence of Unpretentious
Unpretentious sentence in english