Definition of Unthinkingly
In an unthinking manner.
How to use Unthinkingly in Sentences?
- 1. Perhaps it was just unthinkingly on the spur of the moment that I did what I did. 🔊
- 2. It was his belief that this, and other vows he had unthinkingly made, were impossible of fulfilment in their circumstances. 🔊
- 3. Then she reached out her hand and got hold of her six-shooter which she had laid down unthinkingly upon a chair near the couch. 🔊
- 4. And just as automatically and unthinkingly as he was accustomed to swing on a bird, he sent a charge of shot at the second flash of the gun. 🔊
- 5. Can anything," the look said, "be so young, so unthinkingly beautiful and have a right to its own richness? 🔊
- 6. You have also made an excellent argument for our work from the text Bishop Withington has so blindly and unthinkingly furnished. 🔊
- 7. The principle and details of the academic project became confused and confounded, and while some clamorously opposed, others unthinkingly supported, the entire. 🔊
- 8. Shall man gifted with the power of reason unthinkingly follow and adhere to dogma, creeds and hereditary beliefs which will not bear the analysis of reason in this century of effulgent reality? 🔊