Short & Simple Example Sentence For Unto | Unto Sentence
- Angels have not ministered unto them.
- We are bringing unto you.
- Rembrandt was sufficient unto himself.
- Once more unto the breach!
- But he lied unto him.
- Again he said unto me.
- Return unto your couch.
- Then said he unto me.
- Do what they could unto her.
- I would they should do unto me.
- Woe unto them if they disappoint me!
- I was faithful unto you.
- David is enough unto himself.
- But it was so born unto me.
- Extend your favour unto me!
- I would do it to her as unto him.
- Woe be unto him if they found him.
- And each was unto each a brother.
- Not discovering them unto them.
- Beefore your hower unto your orisons.
- I have come unto thee.
- And shallbee unto you a sanctuary.
- He leaves unto his heir.
- Who wisheth to be like unto you?
- And the second is like unto it.
- Is this oath like unto that other?
- Both of them have been sick unto death.
- Free to return here unto his own home!
- Mary ministered unto by angels.
- Gift thy strength unto me.
- Who is like unto thee?
- Then give her unto me for wife.
- Each man is a law unto himself.
- He shall say unto you.
- And unto this he frames his song.
How To Use Unto In A Sentence?
- Each school was a law unto itself.
- I should yield unto your prayer?
- Death becomes life unto both.
- And there is none like unto him.
- And his brethren hearkened unto him.
Definition of Unto
(archaic or poetic) Up to, indicating a motion towards a thing and then stopping at it. | (archaic or poetic) To, indicating an indirect object. | (obsolete, poetic) Up to the time or degree that; until; till.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Unto in a sentence
sentence with Unto
Unto used in a sentence
Unto make sentence
make sentence with Unto
make sentence of Unto
Unto sentence in english