Short & Simple Example Sentence For Untruthful | Untruthful Sentence
- To be unsteady, dishonest, or untruthful is fatal.
- But this should not make us consider him an untruthful interpreter.
How To Use Untruthful In A Sentence?
- The assertion that the Belgians are lacking in courage is as untruthful as it is cruel.
- Evidently he was striving to subdue the exhortations of a desire which was seducing him into signing an untruthful statement.
- The conventions of to-day are false, are bound up with concealments or with an equally untruthful openness.
- Is it difficult to realise the harm such an untruthful comment in a newspaper, read by hundreds of thousands of persons, did to my case?
- Whatever other claims might be advanced, he would shut out from any approach to intimacy those whom he found to be untruthful or not straightforward.
- For these we are no longer compelled to regard the medium of music as a forced and untruthful expression, for do they not dwell in the magic lands of the imagination?
- They habitually said that the northern masses were too untruthful and dishonest for us of the south to stay in the partnership without disgrace and loss of self-respect.
- Thus their minds are free from doubts and fear resultant from incomplete or untruthful replies; it is the latter which warp the growth of the child, and create a lack of confidence in himself and those about him.
- For one thing, I knew my man, and I knew he was but a pinchbeck, unstable, untruthful kind of genius.
Definition of Untruthful
Not giving the truth; providing untrue facts; lying. | Pertaining to falsehood; corrupt; dishonest.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Untruthful in a sentence
sentence with Untruthful
Untruthful used in a sentence
Untruthful make sentence
make sentence with Untruthful
make sentence of Untruthful
Untruthful sentence in english