Short & Simple Example Sentence For Unwrapped | Unwrapped Sentence
- Congdon unwrapped it from his jacket and handed it to him.
- Cautiously he unwrapped one winding from the limb.
- Prale unwrapped it, and some cards spilled out.
- I unwrapped her carefully, and kissed her.
- I unwrapped it and showed it to the father that had me by the arm.
- Gradually he unwrapped the blanket and tied it in a folded square at his back.
- He got up and unwrapped the blankets and he saw a pretty girl.
- They unwrapped it, and Hassan swayed and blinked in the glaring sun.
How To Use Unwrapped In A Sentence?
- A faint scent that was almost like a presence came forth from the unwrapped folds.
- The guard unwrapped the kitten completely and held it up, then he turned swiftly and hurried out.
- Then she unwrapped the paper and saw a dainty pair of brown kid gloves with ever so many buttons.
- He fished in a private compartment in his top desk drawer, drew out a cigar and unwrapped it.
- She slowly unwrapped a long, slim, cylinderlike parcel, and brought to view what it contained.
- They sat up on their blankets, and he took from his pocket a little package which he unwrapped and looked at a moment or two.
- This one unwrapped itself in one awful swiftness, and wrapped itself up again more awfully swiftly and in worse knots.
- With respectful care the great canvas was brought in, unwrapped and lifted to its chosen hanging place.
- After which he removed his spurs, carefully unwrapped the dynamite and stuck three sticks in each hip-pocket.
- She answered affirmatively, and produced a roll of francs and another of two-franc pieces, and unwrapped them.
- Sarah Brown absently unwrapped the little dinner which she had brought hanging by a thin string from a strangled finger.
- But he was wonderfully cool headed and self-possessed, as, with deft fingers he unwrapped the ball of cord and coiled it between his knees.
- The boy reached the President's box, the unwrapped objects being a pair of dirty banderillas.
- With suppressed excitement Gerald unwrapped a sheet of cardboard, and standing it on the mantel received upon it the shadow.
- Zara sprang to attention at once, and she and Margery unwrapped the ham, and got out the big boiler in which it was to be cooked.
- An atmosphere of good sense and fearlessness seemed to halo her about; still both women unwrapped the heavy thing, the mummy, with care.
- She unwrapped an oval portrait, placed it on the mantelpiece, and, stepping back, fixed her gaze on Irene.
- Then very quietly and unobtrusively he unwrapped the package and laid upon the table beside him several small boxes bearing the name of a prominent jeweler.
- First Miss Pinkerton scrubbed her hands with water and carbolic-smelling soap, and then she unwrapped a waxed-paper package and spread napkins.
- Through it we came, carried down from the hill-tops on the backs of the crooked men and handed over to the old black mammy who unwrapped us trembling by the firelight.
- For distraction from the maddening refrain he rose up, drew the guitar again from its box, unwrapped it, and took it back to his chair for another examination.
- Mitchell was shaking out little lumps from the sack; each was wrapped in paper, and each, when he unwrapped it, was a small pebble that flashed fire.
- Every eye was at once turned to him as he beat the frost from his parkee hood and thrust it back, unwrapped fold after fold of the ice-crusted scarf from his face, and pulled off his mittens.
Definition of Unwrapped
Not wrapped. | simple past tense and past participle of unwrap
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Unwrapped in a sentence
sentence with Unwrapped
Unwrapped used in a sentence
Unwrapped make sentence
make sentence with Unwrapped
make sentence of Unwrapped
Unwrapped sentence in english