Short & Simple Example Sentence For Up Two | Up Two Sentence
- He held up two cards.
- He drew up two chairs before the fire.
- I went up two pair of stairs.
- Vivian came up two seconds too late.
- Please send up two hot-water bottles at once.
- In a few moments they hold up two, complete.
- A manservant carried up two flickering candles for us.
- But the man wuz up two flights of stairs by this time.
- He cast, and turned up two sixes.
- Rob sprang up, two steps at a time.
- They had laid up two hundred and fifty dollars apiece.
- And the young major held up two one-dollar bills.
- Such a work might fill up two neat pocket volumes.
- The herder shook his head, and held up two fingers.
- We scared up two lonely grouse, at long intervals.
- Citizen Bonaparte put up two cannon.
- The Haughts had put up two bear.
- Its engineer held up two fingers to Ralph.
- The footman, bringing a lamp, lit up two angry faces.
- Wash it out, and dip it up two-thirds full of water, Don.
- Are you going to be all night getting up two or three tents?
- The waiter held up two fingers and escorted them to a table.
- You can't hush up two husbands.
- The bespectacled one held up two vials that he had taken from a pocket.
- The cinch-strap of the brindle shave-tail is taken up two inches.
- I understand that the price of sandals has gone up two hundred per cent.
- In the dark he put up two fingers and sketched a robot-like grin.
- Ned hunted up two large stones, and placed them a foot apart.
- I put up two berths, which we filled with hay obtained from the prairies.
- Stooping down, he caught up two figures in his arms, not one!
- Up two flights of stairs she went, and looked at the clock on the landing.
- With these we loaded up two 6 mule teams, and started for the mountain.
- As the 3-pounder could not get on to these, we landed and blew up two.
How To Use Up Two In A Sentence?
- In this way there grew up two distinct centers of colonial life in the province.
- This is no place for a man to think of bringing up two such fine youngsters as you possess.
- How long it would take him to round up two or three of them would depend on chance.
- Schubert was standing in mid-square with a hundred askaris lined up two-deep in front of him.
- Rub up two drops oil of cinnamon with an ounce of glycerine and add an ounce of castor oil.
- He had already brought up two or three daughters, and was experienced in the ways of students.
- Several regiments of field artillery have, in fact, had to give up two batteries.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Up Two in a sentence
Up Two sentence
sentence with Up Two
Up Two used in a sentence
Up Two make sentence
make sentence with Up Two
make sentence of Up Two
Up Two sentence in english